• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

Alexis12

Horology Curious
1/12/14
First order with KS, had a great experience so will definitely be back, they even went the extra mile for me with extra QC pics of SEL's. Thanks to them I was able to complete my tuxedo franken datejust.

IMG-20200516-132806.jpg

Watch delivered by ks(only pic I had was without the crown)
IMG-20200516-151002.jpg

Finished franken

Ticktockroley's Just bought an AP 15500 blue dial from KS, will received it soon with my HBB V6 ceramic.

I’m planning to buy a Rolex, can you give me the exact name of those two beauty ? Need to check the movement and price of them, thank you ! ????

Last edited:

tzon_a

Horology Curious
12/9/18
Can’t recommend em enough! It’s the second watch I got from KS, both times the experience was exceptional. Looking forward for my next purchase!

Reactions: KSwatches

Chimp_Watch

Looking Around
13/5/20
Excellent service from start to delivery. Looking for my next watch to purchase from this TD.

jovame

Known Member
29/3/12
Just received my 1st purchase from KSWatches, a custom order for this Piaget Emperador. Although not a very common replica, they had no trouble sourcing the watch.

Very smooth transaction, best high resolution QC pics I ever had (always when i receive these tiny QC pics from Chinese TD's i think they have something to hide...).
And no extra credit card or bank charges!

Delivery to the Netherlands took 3.5 weeks from ordering to my mailbox, not bad in these times.

Will definitely be buying from them again.

herzotom

Horology Curious
28/12/16
I bought an Omega AT and a Navitimer from them. The communiction was very good and the whole process from ordering to delivery in Germany needed shortly 4 weeks. Besides QC pics in high resolution I got a video, where I could check the function. So for me it was a good experience and I will buy from for sure next time.

Msuedj

Looking Around
1/5/20
Huge thanks to KS watches for a great buying experience. The advice and communication was fantastic and both LN and LV ZZF V2 subs arrived this morning in pristine condition. More orders to come based on that very positive experience.

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Fantastic shopping experience with KS watches!
The transaction was very quick and professional. It was my first purchase through RWI and I couldn't have chosen a better TD.
My AP 15500 arrived in a few days from the UK to Rome and perfectly packed.
Of course I will be making other purchases very soon.
Thanks KS!

Reactions: balance27

Armory0707

Looking Around
22/6/20
Hey guys, this is gonna be my first time buying a rep watch and it looks like is ks a good td, how should I go about buying from him, cause currently I was just gonna go with pure time.io and there website but I’m not sure? Does ks have their own site?

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Hey guys, this is gonna be my first time buying a rep watch and it looks like is ks a good td, how should I go about buying from him, cause currently I was just gonna go with pure time.io and there website but I’m not sure? Does ks have their own site?

KSwatches are UK based and they have built a good reputation here. It is also a plus that there is no need to purchase from China and wait weeks.

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Ordered a ZF 15500 AP through these guys and cannot recommend them enough, a high commitment to quality and communication. Order arrived promptly and safely

thewelshone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/20
My first experience buying a replica after doing lots & lots of research, I decided to go ahead with KS Watches as my guy.

Ordered an ARF Datejust 41 Rhodium Dial.

It took a couple of weeks to arrive which was pretty swift by my own expectation.

Service was excellent, couldn't have asked for better communication and he even went further by telling me how to clean it etc after the purchase.
The watch was also perfect... shame lockdown has meant I haven't worn it much but I couldn't have asked for better from KS

My phone isn't the best so the picture might not do it justice.. but I'd highly recommend KS and personally will be using KS again

10/10

Happy customer
Dan

https://i.ibb.co/QHvQjvp/20200705-195937.jpg

thewelshone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/20
Second purchase from KS. Can recommend to anyone... fantastic service. Great QC. Great communication, really helped me with some things.
Top guy... The only dealer I will use in future... and that's not an insult to our TD's... they're great... KS Watches are just even better...

KSwatches - Thank you.

GF Ultra Thin Moon
20191220-172328.jpg

This is a beauty :O

Muskett00

Horology Curious
5/8/20
UK
Hi All,

RE. Breitling Premier B01 - Blue

I promised a review of my experience with KS Watches and also details of the watch received...

10/08/2020 - After much pondering I finally decided on the watch I wanted. KS advised to link the desired watch from the 'intime05.co' website, to ensure they had the correct watch. I've linked the one I wanted.

11/08/2020 - KS quoted price for watch + shipping, payment via bank transfer, advising "Allow 1 week to get watch from factory and then 7-10 days shipping to U.K. You get actual QC pics in China and then again In from U.K....before shipping to you." I paid later that day.

16/08/2020 - KS sent QC pictures to me and a short video

25/08/2020 - KS sent postage picture and royal mail tracking details

27/08/2020 - Watch arrived in great condition, in a plastic sleeve. Breitling tag was a nice touch, as was the rubbery plastic wrapping (with a Breitling holograph) to protect the watch face. Chronograph functions are working, but very stiff... I intend to avoid using these as they feel a little too stiff to be 'right'...

17/09/2020 - Watch has lost an hour of time, and second hand isn't moving... wound watch manually a little, still not moving. Pressed chronograph, not working. left watch on watchwinder overnight...

18/09/2020 - Watch is working again and keeps time for the rest of the day. chronograph worked again, but wont reset. Reset hammer/ lever seems to be missing the point of contact, sliding below the reset mechanism.

19/09/2020 - Watch stopped again and oscillating plate wont turn, as little blue screw has come out of chronograph mechanism and lodged between clear case-back and plate. Bought case-back opener.. due for delivery whilst I'm away.

03/10/2020 - Returned back from holiday to receive watch wrench, opened case-back and removed screw with tweezers, being careful not to drop screw... Dropped screw onto floor and lost it :-( . Manually reset chronograph whilst watch open. Start/ Stop and Reset not working, but hands now in correct position. Watch is working again, minus screw.

As I have done research into the A7750, it seems clear that use of the chronograph does work but is a point of failure on these watches. I cannot say enough about the qualify of the look this watch has. I've handled the real deal and was so impressed with the rep. the strap is great too. KS Watches did a great job of communication, so I'm giving top marks. Pictures will follow.

Many thanks,
Muskett00

Oleg2020

Looking Around
9/10/20
Cant recommend kswatches enough just received a perfect patek calatrava off them having seen the real watches up close im amazed at the quality of this

Ordering was easy much easier than buying overseas along with the currency charges and communications were spot on

Will certainly use kswatches again

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
KS - as good as it gets!

I recently received two HR Speedmasters from KS and the experience dealing with KS was as great as ever. This time there was some waiting time due to the raids in China and when I placed my order ther were no good watches to be found. KS took great care, and the time needed, to find the good ones and would not have accepted any inferior watch just to close the deal faster. This is something I, as the end user, appreciate very much. Communication was excellent throughout the process and KS sent me updates although I didn't ask for them. Buying from KS is like dealing with a friend who always has your best interest in mind. Paying by bank transfer is smooth and easy with no extra charges on top. I am very happy with the purchase and have been wearing the black Speedmaster since the day it arrived, now on a ss bracelet from Uncle Seiko, although the included rubber strap is also very nice, soft and comfortable. I will be using KS again for any future purchase.