• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KS watches (EU) - WELCOME

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hello RWI members,

Welcome to our page.

We are two U.K. based watch enthusiasts and active members of the forum. Being from within the EU, we felt there was a demand for purchasing popular high-end pieces already on the continent, cutting down waiting times and customs risks for buyers. Things that we ourselves found frustrating.

We will offer a selection of ‘in stock’ pieces every week, that are inspected, tested and ready to ship out to buyers, from our U.K. stock, for the equivalent of TD prices.

We hope we can be an asset to the forum as the other supporting Vendors have become.

Thanks to RWI for providing a great platform to make this happen.

Please have a read of our terms & ordering process instructions.

Thanks

KS Watches (EU) Team.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Welcome gents, have a good start. :drinks_cheers:

Reactions: KSwatches

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Thanks guys.

Although we’re not taking custom orders at this stage, if there is something you would like and it’s a popular model, let us know and we can look to add a few to our next shipment.

Staplemax

Looking Around
25/6/18
Welcome guys - looking forward to having some more people here in the UK!

I’d love it if you guys were keeping an eye out for the new ARF datejust 41s coming this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Thanks.

What Aquaterra are you guys referring to?

There are so many versions, I can’t keep up.

Some have vertical dial stripes, some horizontal, some say coaxial, some say master chronometer, which one does everyone want?

Post pics and I’ll see what we can do.

BigJimbo

Certified
13/7/14
Very excited about this! Interested in high high end, Day Dates, full gold & dress watches...

I’ll be a good customer for the above...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk