Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inquiry to find out what kind of watches you are interested in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    ZF RM55 Ti White Ceramic, if you can source somehow it shall be hot cakes as the factory has been raided and seized and everyone is in need for that model and paid for it including myself (No luck for the past 3 weeks).....

    Comment


      #17
      black tudor pelagos v5
      Last edited by steffesta; 15-01-21, 10:34.

      Comment


        #18
        Explorer I 39 mm 2016

        Comment


          #19
          In April - Daytona noob v4 white or black dial

          Comment


            #20
            Rolex Submariner VSF with VS3235 movement

            Comment


              #21
              VSF DateJust 41.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post
                VSF DateJust 41.
                We have a couple of Arf DJ41s on the way


                Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by mrmckhansi View Post

                  We have a couple of Arf DJ41s on the way


                  Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  Sorry, the VSF variant is what I need as I’d like to franken using the VS3235 it’s packing (can’t be dealing with having to use a DWO etc using an A2824).

                  Do you know if VSF are selling these movements separately yet, if at all?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    VSF 126610 LV

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post

                      Sorry, the VSF variant is what I need as I’d like to franken using the VS3235 it’s packing (can’t be dealing with having to use a DWO etc using an A2824).

                      Do you know if VSF are selling these movements separately yet, if at all?
                      Not yet, let me check for future plans if so it is likely I will be able to source them.


                      Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Rolex sky-dweller
                        JLC mut moonphase


                        Gesendet von meinem Mi A2 Lite mit Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Obvious conclusion: if you want to play safe, you simply stock up on the entire vsf rolex lineup for the moment, as much as you can get, and you should have no problems moving your entire inventory within a few days. Remember the notorious "who has the best sub"-noobs popping up in in the rolex section every single day, a good amount of them being europeans. If their desired product is available with overnight delivery, they will buy it from you immediately instead of going through weeks of qc and shipping from china. That way you will generate quickest possible cashflow to increase your import ratio accordingly and thus expanding your business to be able to build up a stash of money for that one day you will have to lawyer up and probably make the runner (as i dont see selling that kind of goods being a forever occupation for a german resident, "gewerbsmäßigkeit" is the magic term... Unless of course you reside in shithole country berlin, then you might get away with it)

                          All the niche products, like cartier or jlc for example, that were mentioned earlier are no viable option for a business like yours. You might sell one, but the second ones will collect dust and in the unfortunate case of some nice police and customs officers showing up with a search warrant make up for a nice pile of "hard evidence" found in your possession.

                          Good luck and stay safe.
                          Last edited by focus66; 18-01-21, 09:21.
                          Looking for a blue Seamaster Professional 300 Chrono! PM me!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            PP 5711
                            PP 5167
                            IWC Portuguese Chrono 371606
                            Rolex 126610LV
                            Rolex Daytona 165500
                            AP Royal Oak 15202

                            of course on the factories and versions considered the "best"

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Submariner VSF 126610LN serviced with box

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by focus66 View Post
                                Obvious conclusion: if you want to play safe, you simply stock up on the entire vsf rolex lineup for the moment, as much as you can get, and you should have no problems moving your entire inventory within a few days. Remember the notorious "who has the best sub"-noobs popping up in in the rolex section every single day, a good amount of them being europeans. If their desired product is available with overnight delivery, they will buy it from you immediately instead of going through weeks of qc and shipping from china. That way you will generate quickest possible cashflow to increase your import ratio accordingly and thus expanding your business to be able to build up a stash of money for that one day you will have to lawyer up and probably make the runner (as i dont see selling that kind of goods being a forever occupation for a german resident, "gewerbsmäßigkeit" is the magic term... Unless of course you reside in shithole country berlin, then you might get away with it)

                                All the niche products, like cartier or jlc for example, that were mentioned earlier are no viable option for a business like yours. You might sell one, but the second ones will collect dust and in the unfortunate case of some nice police and customs officers showing up with a search warrant make up for a nice pile of "hard evidence" found in your possession.

                                Good luck and stay safe.
                                Why do you try to teach him how to do business, when he just asked which watches we are interested in? tf?

                                Gesendet von meinem Mi A2 Lite mit Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X