Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to Duckways section!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Duckways section!

[IMG]*****************.com/m6kTq5Q.png[/IMG]

Some already of you know me for a while. Most of those do know my profession and my biggest passion: The web.
    Though, a lot of you don't actually knew that I'm founder and owner of few companies. All of them have one thing in common: Our daily job is to innovate online.
    One of the hardest tasks is to find those young and ambitious people willing to join me on this ride. Believe me, developers get job offers all around the globe and it's hard to get them on board while you're by far not able to be competitive to terms that the big players offer.

Though, somehow, I did find quite a few people. Not selected on their background or their certificates. No, just based on their passion. I strongly believe that those that are passionate and eager to learn are able to function way better in just a year than those who have learned 'the coding basics' at school.

In two years we've build 3 offices filled with people who are eager to deliver only the best available solutions. RWI is one of those projects that we took on as a side thing- no payments involved. We believe that we learn on a daily base working on a place like this. Some guys at the office went totally crazy on setting up the server stack while others where writing custom plugins and others wrote custom protocols for the server stack to communicate with.

We never stepped forward, until today. Because we believe that amongst the members of RWI there must be people who have questions about their own website, their companies website performance, how to optimize customer journeys and all sort of questions about the interwebz.

We believe we're able to save costs while increasing performance/sales. I'm even up for a challenge. If we're beaten by your current service provider we'll refund you in full (oh- but do share the companies info as I'll have to meet those guys in person! ).

Our services and products will be posted in this section very soon. We will, of course, continue our work on RWI and the current bug list.

If any questions, please hit the PM button or post it in this thread. We look forward meeting new people trough this channel and we'll strive for a successful partnership with those willing to give us a try.

- oh and yeah, the name Duckways will be explained soon

Thanks all!

- DR3M3L

Assuming you and your team were part of the superhuman effort to get the forums back up??!!! Thanks for your efforts again, didn’t realise how much time I was spending consuming information here until the site was down!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Woogie View Post
      Assuming you and your team were part of the superhuman effort to get the forums back up??!!! Thanks for your efforts again, didn’t realise how much time I was spending consuming information here until the site was down!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes we are, next to bringing it up we'll be the tech team that keeps optimizing RWI and extend it with new features.

Comment

Glad to see you guys stepping up for some well deserved recognition! I have a couple of companies in Monaco that can use IT support. Look forward to knowing what you can do!

If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

Comment

DR3M3L Thanks to you and the teams performance. I know just how difficult it is to create and maintain a site. In 2001 I created, developed and maintained my church's website. It was a 30 hour a day job. Although I am almost positive that in today's time it is more difficult due to web security protocols. Keep up the great work.
          "Stay well my friend."

Comment

Originally posted by Hazza View Post
            Glad to see you guys stepping up for some well deserved recognition! I have a couple of companies in Monaco that can use IT support. Look forward to knowing what you can do!
            Thanks Hazza! We'll soon start with setting up our section here More info to come!

Originally posted by silverfox47 View Post
            DR3M3L Thanks to you and the teams performance. I know just how difficult it is to create and maintain a site. In 2001 I created, developed and maintained my church's website. It was a 30 hour a day job. Although I am almost positive that in today's time it is more difficult due to web security protocols. Keep up the great work.
            It was one hell of a job with quite some sleepless nights, we've made crazy hours on RWI but that was mostly due a full database migration + styling the new system + building a few major features that where missing we couldn't launch without. We've been optimizing the servers for the last 3 days, and it looks like the board gets more stable now

​​​​​​​Stay tuned!

Comment

More enhancements by Duckways can be seen here on RWI. Well done guys!
              THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Thank you guys! Great job

Comment

Working...
                X