Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for watchservice/upgrades for Datejust in EU/Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looking for watchservice/upgrades for Datejust in EU/Germany

    Hey lads,

    got myself a new ARF 41 V3 Datejust and I am looking for someone who can service it and mod at least the datewheel

    Do you guys know anyone? Im kinda overwhelmed here

    Greetings

    #2
    Logixa ofcourse! He has his own section overhere with pics and info of his work. Lives in Holland.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RocketRon View Post
      Hey lads,

      got myself a new ARF 41 V3 Datejust and I am looking for someone who can service it and mod at least the datewheel

      Do you guys know anyone? Im kinda overwhelmed here

      Greetings
      Coming to Arf datejust 41mm modding , interaktiv is the man ! He's based in greece , he speaks german and he knows his jop 100% ! Here is my dj41 modded from him

      Comment


        #4
        +1 for Interaktiv, and have heard wonders for Johnny Depp (Italy), and ado123 (UK). I'm not sure if Slaughterer62 is accepting work, but if he does he could be your best option since he's also based in Germany if I'm not mistaken.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Gds__Ares View Post

          Coming to Arf datejust 41mm modding , interaktiv is the man ! He's based in greece , he speaks german and he knows his jop 100% ! Here is my dj41 modded from him
          Hello ! I just purchased the same watch and I’m very interested about modding. Can you tell me what kind of changes you made ? And what did it cost you ? What are the importants parts that need to be changed, at your opinion ?
          im from south of France.
          thank you !

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Masterdav06 View Post

            Hello ! I just purchased the same watch and I’m very interested about modding. Can you tell me what kind of changes you made ? And what did it cost you ? What are the importants parts that need to be changed, at your opinion ?
            im from south of France.
            thank you !
            It's a franken with gen crystal and gen datewheel .....
            crystal 340€
            Datewheel 150€
            and about 100€ for the work

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Gds__Ares View Post

              It's a franken with gen crystal and gen datewheel .....
              crystal 340€
              Datewheel 150€
              and about 100€ for the work
              Why didn't you use Domi, he's in germany.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Storm069 View Post

                Why didn't you use Domi, he's in germany.
                Cause i've bought the dw from interaktiv and heard / seen only great stuff from him, especially in the Arf dj41 thread

                I'm from Austria, so it's no difference sending it to greece or germany

                Comment

                Working...
                X