• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUB two tone from sead

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
just orderd from sead1999 a two tone clean factory sub
-fast response
-with pics and everything

for anyone who has orderd from sead do you know if he gives a tracking number because after payment he has not responded i know he is a busy guy. Read topics so im not afraid. But just asking

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
-fast response

for anyone who has orderd from sead do you know if he gives a tracking number because after payment he has not responded i know he is a busy guy. Read topics so im not afraid. But just asking

Yes aks him after a couple of days and he will give it to you!He gets it himself after post is send!

Reactions: pantfilip

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
-fast response

hi, he also provided me with QC and payment data, I paid, sent my data for shipping but I have not received his reply emails anymore ...

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
If the watch hasn't arrived like 4-6 weeks after QC, send him an mail. Don't be too nervous...

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
im not nervous . i see on the forum he is ok. does anyone know how long after shipment it will take to go from uk to greece?

Cicalone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
im not nervous . i see on the forum he is ok. does anyone know how long after shipment it will take to go from uk to greece?
UK Italy 2 weeks

Inviato dal mio SM-N770F utilizzando Tapatalk

Cicalone

14/9/19
Let me know if everithing is ok, including custom

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
UK Italy 2 weeks

When?
mine was sent on the 16th and left the UK on the 17th, but as of today no news has arrived in Italy, neither from the English post office site, nor from the Italian one ....

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
mine was sent on the 15th and got scanned by athens mail the 21st so i think by the 26th i will have it .

Cicalone

14/9/19
When?
mine was sent on the 16th and left the UK on the 17th, but as of today no news has arrived in Italy, neither from the English post office site, nor from the Italian one ....
Oct 2020

Reactions: popi2020

Giannos7

10/11/20
Before Brexit I'd get them in about two weeks time. Haven't gotten anything from Sead after Brexit, so I don't know if it's going to be more time.
Also customs might come into play. Let us know.

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
Before Brexit I'd get them in about two weeks time. Haven't gotten anything from Sead after Brexit, so I don't know if it's going to be more time.
Also customs might come into play. Let us know.
YES I CALLED ELTA . THEY SAYED TO ME EITHER FRIDAY OR MONDAY I WILL HAVE IT. BUT I STILL DONT THINK SO FROM WHAT I AM READING . ITS PROB. GONNA GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

Giannos7

10/11/20
If it's ELTA and Sead has properly marked it as a low cost item maybe it will go through fast and without issue.

Reactions: gkardag and alou

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
If it's ELTA and Sead has properly marked it as a low cost item maybe it will go through fast and without issue.

I HOPE SO. ITS MARKED NOW AS
ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTERDISPATCH UNLOADED

BUT I HEARD THAT EVERYTHING NOW GOES THROUGH CUSTOMS

pantfilip

11/2/21
Greece
Letto me know about it. And your feedback on the custom

so today my watch arrived. no customs fees watsoever. sead is a good guy to work with. in 5 days it was in greece. took around 15 days more to go through customs and come to the location. "greece works slow"