• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered a UK stock (sort of) Tudor Pelagos XF V5 - Another Sead purchase :D

WristClock

Known Member
8/6/20
UK
I emailed Sead on the 5th of Feb asking him whether he could source me a black XF V5 Pelagos to be shipped to the UK. Given the factory issues there atm, and CNY I figured the answer would be no. But.. He said he had one on the way here already, for his UK stock, and so I was a happy boy.

Paid by UK BT on the 7th. Comms are, I would say, sparse at the moment, even for Sead :D. Asked a few times whether it comes with a strap, but haven't really gotten an answer, and not sure on how QC will work, if at-all. I'm not particularly worried. Overall I'm just happy that he happened to have one on the way here, and I trust Sead, so I'll just wait for it to arrive :)

Will post updates

Reactions: Doc.77

WristClock

Known Member
8/6/20
UK
Forgot to update this.

I received the watch on 17th Feb.

Overall, great watch. Came with the tudor bracelet and strap. Super happy with it after a few mods and a thick isoframe style strap.

Unfortunately the winding pinion was missing a tooth, so it wasn't winding properly when it arrived. I had a tissot 2824-2 dono in a box missing some bits, so I used the gen ETA keyless works from that and swapped them in whilst servicing it.

Love wearing this one!

PZwIko.jpg

Reactions: Levi212

WristClock

Known Member
8/6/20
UK
GORGEOUS WATCH! Just ordered a blue one, can't wait to get my hands on it! Is this the strap that came with it? WristClock

It was not. It came with the stainless steel bracelet and a tudor black rubber strap that utilises the steel end links. If you search for an 'Isofrane' strap, you'll find some in the style of mine (22mm). Good hunting!

Reactions: AC_Slater