• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pictures of accessories , take a look

LC100

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
26/12/19
I sent an ordering email yesterday.
I am waiting for a reply.

spunix316

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Be careful about ordering anything from this list, guys. Emailed Sead asking about a pair of shoes from this list 11/21. Received email saying they were IN STOCK same day, so I ordered a pair of shoes from this list same day. Since then no QC and I’m having trouble getting my emails answered. This has been a horrible transaction. Asked for a refund of my money 11/26 twice now, and Sead still has not replied me

OcarinaOfTime

Time Traveler
Supporter
Certified
15/10/20
Germany
Be careful about ordering anything from this list, guys. Emailed Sead asking about a pair of shoes from this list 11/21. Received email saying they were IN STOCK same day, so I ordered a pair of shoes from this list same day. Since then no QC and I’m having trouble getting my emails answered. This has been a horrible transaction. Asked for a refund of my money 11/26 twice now, and Sead still has not replied me

Is there an update on this?

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
I haven't had this experience. They sent me pictures of the goods immediately and sent them my way as soon as I paid. They didn't do triangle shipping so I had some issues with local customs but they helped me throughout the process and all turned out well. I'm pretty happy with the experience.

Last edited:

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E

So in the space of 5 days you have received an email from sead, placed an order then hit the panic button and made 2 requests for a refund? Then you proceed to warn us about one of the most respected and trusted TD’s on this forum? Perhaps you should learn some patience. These guys work super long hours answering tons of emails, speaking with the factories, shipping goods etc etc. Patience is essential in this hobby.