• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new member to rwi and first order from td sead

yax

Horology Curious
28/4/20
New member to this group have seen that sead has the ap 15500 zf with blue in stock in EU emailed him and he sent me some QC pictures all seems good and am happy with it, signed up to paysend and sent him the money over. Should get the watch next week as its in EU. Being from uk shouldn't take long. Will keep everyone updated when it arrives.

yax

Horology Curious
28/4/20
need help uploading pictures lol

Last edited:

Nutsandbolts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/15
Also ordered an ARF SD recently, and also based in the UK, it arrived well packaged and quite quickly :) so look forward to the pics once you figure the drag and drop out :)

yax

Horology Curious
28/4/20
ordered placed on 30th and received today 6th of may everything perfect and delivery and communication was great. the watch was already in England so it was fast.

DuffleBagBoi

4/5/20
ordered placed on 30th and received today 6th of may everything perfect and delivery and communication was great. the watch was already in England so it was fast.

Would you mind sending me the link to this watch ? I’d appreciate it

Sent from the RWI App

Madmediciv

12/6/20
Australia
I placed on order with Sead on the weekend. SO far I've found his communication to be prompt, straightforward and easy to understand, plus all the reviews here have made me fairly confident in that decision

DuffleBagBoi

4/5/20
Does the gen 15500 come with the red and green on the clasp like that ? Or does that come off ??

Sent from the RWI App

Madmediciv

12/6/20
Australia
Quick question though, between payment sent and QC pictures being sent what was the approximate time. I wanna be clear that I'm NOT questioning his reputation, which has years worth of credibility, I'm just asking because I am a total n00b at this and I want to know what sort of lead time I should be expecting.

Thanks everyone in advance.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Quick question though, between payment sent and QC pictures being sent what was the approximate time. I wanna be clear that I'm NOT questioning his reputation, which has years worth of credibility, I'm just asking because I am a total n00b at this and I want to know what sort of lead time I should be expecting.

Thanks everyone in advance.
not having dealt with Sead and Supermirrors, I have procured from most of the TD's at some point or another, with rougly similar wait times. The answer is "it depends", but on average for me its been about a week/week and a half with all of them so far (e.g. 7 - 10 work days), depending on the watch's availability, factory and other sourcing logistics. Reputable TD's deal with specific representatives, and source from their quality stock, part of the value you buy into. Patience will be your friend in this game Mate ;).

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited: