• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Sead, ARF DJ 41

SnipeZz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/19
It´s my first time, I ordered from Sead. I have to say he offers an excellent service.
I ordered an ARF DJ 41 in Blue with a Jubilee Bracelet. In my opinion the QC Pictures look awesome.

album
ccb7252309

Last edited:

SnipeZz

23/1/19
I did not recieve it yet. It’s shipped from Chlna to Uk at the moment. This are just the QC pics.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I did not recieve it yet. It’s shipped from Chlna to Uk at the moment. This are just the QC pics.

So you are posting your QC pics ! Have you paid for and accepted the watch . If not posting your QC pics to ask ' what everybody thinks ' is against the forum rules .

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
So you are posting your QC pics ! Have you paid for and accepted the watch . If not posting your QC pics to ask ' what everybody thinks ' is against the forum rules .

Well, he posted them in Sead's section. Doesn't really look like he's looking for advice. Seems like he's just excited about his new watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakoj and SnipeZz

SnipeZz

23/1/19

What’s the problem of posting QC pics of a watch, I already payed for? I’ll get a Gen DW for it when I receive it so I do not really care about the DW „quality“.

SnipeZz

23/1/19

And by the way. How can I ask what everybody thinks about a watch, which is already shipped? Does not really make sense.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
And by the way. How can I ask what everybody thinks about a watch, which is already shipped? Does not really make sense.

Which part of ' Have you paid for and accepted the watch ? If not posting ...' don't you understand you cretin . Also we only have your word that the watch is paid for and shipped . Now fuck off and leave me alone .

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Really dude ?

smh...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Now fuck off and leave me alone .

How many times does staff have to tell you to cool it with your bullshit?

I suggest you enjoy the limited amount of time you have left on this forum.

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
Which part of ' Have you paid for and accepted the watch ? If not posting ...' don't you understand you cretin . Also we only have your word that the watch is paid for and shipped . Now fuck off and leave me alone .

Seriously, no need for this, take a chill pill !

BTW, this was my first replica from Sead as well, a few months back.

Great watch, and the service from Sead will be 1st class.

I have now bought 3 watches from him, the last one (IWC Portofino 150 years) also shipped from china. The first shipment got sent back from customs, but he quickly reshipped it.

So just sit back and relax, your watch will arrive and i am sure you will love it :)

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: SnipeZz

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Seriously dude, take a break.

Right you arrogant bugger, that's fucking twice, care to try for three? No more warnings.

YLZb5.jpg

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
Its funny how qc picks can make someone that angry like wtf ????

SnipeZz

23/1/19
It is true that I payed for the watch and that it is already shipped. I´m not lying. And as I understood it in this case it is allowed to post the QC pics, Isn´t it?

Furthermore I don´t understand why you @chocolito are so angry about the things I say. I´m not lying in this post at any point. If you don´t believe what I say stop insulting me and ask Sead if you want. He can tell you that I´m absolutely not lying. It was not my intention to annoy anyone, I just wanted to give Sead a good rating for his excellent service. And to do this I think it is not wrong to post 2 pictures of a watch, I already payed for and which is already shipped.

Thanks

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
It is true that I payed for the watch and that it is already shipped. I´m not lying. And as I understood it in this case it is allowed to post the QC pics, Isn´t it?

Furthermore I don´t understand why you @chocolito are so angry about the things I say. I´m not lying in this post at any point. If you don´t believe what I say stop insulting me and ask Sead if you want. He can tell you that I´m absolutely not lying. It was not my intention to annoy anyone, I just wanted to give Sead a good rating for his excellent service. And to do this I think it is not wrong to post 2 pictures of a watch, I already payed for and which is already shipped.

Thanks

Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong.

Enjoy your watch when it arrives.....post some more pictures of it. We like pictures!

Reactions: logan91939

logan91939

Looking Around
15/3/20
Honestly as someone who is very new to posting (but not to the forum) I find the more photos that get posted, the more I'm interested in certain pieces that I haven't considered. Like many others have said, this piece looks fantastic. I also find it difficult to fathom that individuals get so upset and butthurt over posting photos. If I was starting out again, I would 100% get all the help I could when buying a new piece. Some of us work in a corporate setting, and having a stand out piece like this is almost crucial depending on who you are surrounded by. Opinions from like minded individuals do matter, no matter what we think or tell ourselves. I get the forum rules, but it's still something I consider when buying today, multiple pieces in.

Please post more photos when the piece is received!

SnipeZz

23/1/19
I received the watch everything is fine. The only sad thing is, that the hands were wrong and the date did not changed at 00:00. I had to pay 64 euros to my watchsmith to fix it. But I know that this has nothing to do with Sead. It’s a mistake from the factory.