• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

murp242

Looking Around
14/1/20
just received my arf sd43 from sead great watch ordered sunday night came this morning rapid delivery very well packaged (uk-uk) i will try and get some pics posted later.

ciuro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/19
Pm sent

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

D&R&E

8/10/11
Just paid for my first order with Sead1999, I went with the IWC Mark XVIII Heritage. Will share pictures once I receive it.

ciuro

7/7/19
Mail sent

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Day13

25/7/18
UK
I've had a reply yesterday. I think the current situation is just slowing everything down.

Reactions: Matt88

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Yes, I had a couple of replies last night, but now waiting for payment details.

Matt88

18/8/19
Thank you Guys ! Well, I have been waiting for a week with several emails now. The watch was in UK stock and has been GL very quickly. It has been taken off the list - #77. The last email I received was regarding the choice of payment..

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Thank you Guys ! Well, I have been waiting for a week with several emails now. The watch was in UK stock and has been GL very quickly. It has been taken off the list - #77. The last email I received was regarding the choice of payment..

Which payment method did you choose?

Matt88

18/8/19
:) As always - I am very patient with the process it's just that one week of no contact after GL is a bit strange..

teaston

20/3/16
UK
:) As always - I am very patient with the process it's just that one week of no contact after GL is a bit strange..

It is. Being serious, I assume that corona virus has upset his payment methods somehow. Not sure exactly how, but I know it's not his Paypal account that he requests money to be sent to, so possibly something to do with that.