• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 24th

Dorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/13
Sead, emailed you three times in last 3 weeks about PAM 961 & 979. Haven’t heard or got any response yet! ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakdk

Horology Curious
19/4/22
Prob a stupid question but which watch would be the hardest to spot as a fake. Perhaps even side by side with gen ? Ideally PAM or Omega

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Prob a stupid question but which watch would be the hardest to spot as a fake. Perhaps even side by side with gen ? Ideally PAM or Omega
Not the right thread to ask. A Daniel Wellington will definitely be super hard IMHO

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sdc83

betze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/22

hey man. I just recently joined the forum too. There are countless threads here where people explore that question. Easiest is to start with the FAQ thread and the stickies in the two brand subforums that you are interested in. People in this forum are usually allergic against "noob" questions like the one you were asking because they are asked so frequently without people reading through the countless posts that already exist. It's nothing personal against you - it's just their way to stay sane on the forums

EDIT: this is the link to the useful FAQ https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

Last edited:

ecme

Horology Curious
8/1/13
DM sent for:

205 noob gmt batman 3186 on oysterbracelet 449 shipped

211 sub clean 41mm NO DATE 3230 549 shipped

BR
Mario

vbernard

Looking Around
5/5/22