• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 18th

Matt88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
You might be right. It's just that a simple email would clarify the situation or propose a different payment method. QC check was done within half a day on my side and no info all week. I fully understand the situation, hopefully the watch has been removed from the list for me and this will be completed this week. Will update.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Well Sead gave me Paypal details an hour ago, and now it’s all paid and confirmed!

Matt88

18/8/19
Congrats ! For me it was a much different turnaround - see my other thread ;)

Pepe Vette

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Texas
I ordered and paid for #30 iwc splitefire bronzo xf. Just waiting now for shipping info. Can't wait to see it in person.

D&R&E

8/10/11
Just paid for my first order with Sead1999, I went with the IWC Mark XVIII Heritage. Will share pictures once I receive it.

Really happy! I will be buying from Sead again!

Pepe Vette

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Texas
I received my IWC Spitfire Bronze today. Fast shipping and delivery from Sead. I paid on Feb 29 and received the watch in the US on Mar 12. The only issue is that I received the UTC model instead of the regular Spitfire Bronze. The watch look really good even though it is a different model. I will post a review with pics once I get a chance to break it in on my wrist this week.

ciuro

7/7/19
Mail sent

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk