• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

jreps97

Looking Around
9/2/20
Whistler, BC
Just ordered and payed for my first order with Sead1999, went with the 15400 jf v5 white dial. Will report back when I receive it, and post pictures. This is my first AP rep purchase, everything has gone smoothly thus far.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I sent him email for this more than a week ago but still waiting for pics. Looks like Sead’s a bit busy

Strange, I emailed him on 4th about the Sub, he sent QC pics on 5th and it was apparently shipped on 7th (although I haven’t received the watch or tracking info yet, not sure if that’s normal?).

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
I had the same situation when I ordered my noob daytona a week ago. Watch came safe and sound. Just email him again in a couple of days if you don't get the tracking number. Sead will take care of you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Strange, I emailed him on 4th about the Sub, he sent QC pics on 5th and it was apparently shipped on 7th (although I haven’t received the watch or tracking info yet, not sure if that’s normal?).

That’s not my case, I asked 3 times for pics and every time he answers “which pics? Pam 111?” Then sends me an empty email. This keeps going by more than a week. He may have problems with his email provider, idk

teaston

20/3/16
UK
That’s not my case, I asked 3 times for pics and every time he answers “which pics? Pam 111?” Then sends me an empty email. This keeps going by more than a week. He may have problems with his email provider, idk

Odd. My postman has just called to say my watch has been delivered, I can’t wait to get home from work now!

Cazimir

Looking Around
16/9/17

FWIW I got a reply regarding the PAM - out of stock by now unfortunately.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Got my watch from Sead, 6 days after ordering! :)

it’s even better than the photos he sent me, looks absolutely perfect to my eyes:

Angel91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/20
I receive my Black Bay 58! Sead has been great to deal with, and the watch is stunning. I have to buy a screwdriver now to resize it... ;)