• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

Karlchen

Supporter
Certified
12/1/14
Other Pam‘s in your EU Stock ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Maxxum

Horology Curious
15/3/18
Have anyone done business with Saed? And how does he rate?

I had twice in the last weeks (from UK stock)
Very comfortable: Sending an email about the watch you want to buy, ask for pics. Within 2 days you`ll get the fotos. You can order now, -I paid over Paypal F&F.
Ask for tracking number. About one week later you will have the watch in your letterbox (within EU)
Notice that Sead does not use many words in his mails. Examples: "thx", "pics here", or "shipped". Thats normal conversation with Sead. But he does his job absolutly reliable.

Last edited:

deepak_0083

Horology Curious
4/5/21
I have used him this week, as stated above, emails are short, but to the point. Transaction is easy, delivery was prompt, could not fault the service at all

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Alexkat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
Is 15 available? I will take it

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
I had twice in the last weeks (from UK stock)
Very comfortable: Sending an email about the watch you want to buy, ask for pics. Within 2 days you`ll get the fotos. You can order now, -I paid over Paypal F&F.
Ask for tracking number. About one week later you will have the watch in your letterbox (within EU)
Notice that Sead does not use many words in his mails. Examples: "thx", "pics here", or "shipped". Thats normal conversation with Sead. But he does his job absolutly reliable.

+ 1

As I said in a review, don’t chase him and don’t be worry. He always gets the job done.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk