• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

Cicalone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
The possible differences of treatment after brexit is something that should be clarified from Sead. Did Someone ask him?

Inviato dal mio SM-N770F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Matt88

Angel91

24/1/20
In fact, it’s not eu stocklist anymore, but uk... I don’t think there’s an agreement yet to good travel between EU and UK, is there?

Reactions: Matt88 and Cicalone

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
In fact, it’s not eu stocklist anymore, but uk... I don’t think there’s an agreement yet to good travel between EU and UK, is there?

Nope ..... if you buy now in eu from the UK the parcel have to go through customs.......

Time bandit

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/1/17
Uk
All you have to do is like before brexit I sent a parcel from uk to Spain yesterday and a customs sticker is put on the package then weight , what’s in the parcel , value the same as before info is written on and signed on the sticker , question asked the same no batteries sharp objects etc , senders name , addresses name , it’s scans parcels like before , and taxes are not picked up under £50 , we will see if it changes but Royal Mail staff business tariff is different

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Remborader

Known Member
2/11/19
UK
Sead hasn’t updated the stock list (which isn’t like him) for 2 weeks now. What’s happening sead? Are u in talks with Michel Barnier?

Reactions: pistebasher

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Nope ..... if you buy now in eu from the UK the parcel have to go through customs.......

All goods went through customs before, They just were not subject to tariffs or declarations procedures. They could still be stopped for spot checks as some of mine had been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rangan

Cicalone

14/9/19
I think that the same issue that we can have to purchaise the matter from UK, Sead can have to move the stock from China to UK, this should be the reason of not updating. We need to wait to understand the real impact of brexit and the real residual advantage of buying from there.

Inviato dal mio SM-N770F utilizzando Tapatalk

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
All goods went through customs before, They just were not subject to tariffs or declarations procedures. They could still be stopped for spot checks as some of mine had been.

+1

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
Up untill now its still the safest choice so far,i will order myself this week from him.China delivery is very risky and takes for ever (2 months at times)!

Reactions: Cicalone

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Yes got 2 on order QCs received and have received 1...early Jan