• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
And new temporary lock down will affect the shipment due to new corona virus variant ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

factory2nd

Known Member
21/12/20
Mail sent for 53 tudor black bay zf red bezel a2824, 319 usd including shipping

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Had someone update for package from 20th december?

Globex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/20
After Brexit , is it still safe to order from UK.. ? Anybody know more about it?

If they send a package from the UK to Europe it will be considered from outside the EU so it has to go through customs, how bad those customs will be is still to be seen and will be different for each country. But in theory it should be the same as importing it from China. Might be worse than China because of some political statements they wanna make, might be the same, might be better but at this point it's a question mark for most I think.

Remborader

Known Member
2/11/19
UK
I don’t understand why people post on this thread messages such as “PM sent for 117” or “payment sent for 92” just email him. Sead doesn’t respond on this thread.

DonG

2/1/21
Hi everyone (anyone) reading this thread. New to the forum and need some clarification on this seller before I send him stupid questions; he doesn't have a website unlike other sellers(?) so you need to send him an e-mail request with specific model names to find out if he has them in stock? Is that right? And if you're an EU buyer (like myself) if could be an advantage buying from him as height already have the rep in stock in EU? thx!

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Hi everyone (anyone) reading this thread. New to the forum and need some clarification on this seller before I send him stupid questions; he doesn't have a website unlike other sellers(?) so you need to send him an e-mail request with specific model names to find out if he has them in stock? Is that right? And if you're an EU buyer (like myself) if could be an advantage buying from him as height already have the rep in stock in EU? thx!

He used to have a website but not sure nowadays. He is a long established and trusted dealer and can get anything the others can.
He has always held his Eu stock in the U.K. but not sure how that will play out now we are out of the union. He will always send pics of the watch for you to check.
Email is the best form of contact and his English is usually short and to the point so keep the questions straightforward. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: McDuck888 and DonG

DonG

2/1/21
He used to have a website but not sure nowadays. He is a long established and trusted dealer and can get anything the others can.
He has always held his Eu stock in the U.K. but not sure how that will play out now we are out of the union. He will always send pics of the watch for you to check.
Email is the best form of contact and his English is usually short and to the point so keep the questions straightforward. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers. Thx for your answer. I take you have had a good buying experience with him? Also, you recon as an EU buyer it is easier to buy from some one with a stock here in Europe? If I'm not misinformed the exit of Britain will not impact the export of goods within EU.

Globex

19/8/20
Cheers. Thx for your answer. I take you have had a good buying experience with him? Also, you recon as an EU buyer it is easier to buy from some one with a stock here in Europe? If I'm not misinformed the exit of Britain will not impact the export of goods within EU.

I've had good experiences with sead in the past, but I'm not sure he'll want to send to the EU as the packages can be inspected by customs and it's still a question mark how strict they will be. But it's definitely not the same for export now from the UK to the EU. If he starts dropshipping somewhere else in the EU or if your countries isn't that strict on customs it won't make a difference

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

I've been buying from Sead periodically for around 8 years. Never any issues. Don't worry about his lack of comms, he updates when he has something to update, rather than the knee jerk 'where's my QC Bro' messages he no doubt gets repeatedly every day. You're in safe hands ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remborader

Known Member
2/11/19
UK

yep I will back up all the above. Sead can get you what all the other TDs can and slightly cheaper sometime. His English is excellent to be honest but he does tend to go missing sometimes for a day or 2 (so dont worry) but he always come back in the end. I started to buy from him because of the eu stock but move often now I’ve bought from China and touch wood no issues. I have liked him to Amazon especially with uk stock on next day delivery ????

Reactions: DonG