• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
My pam arrived to day from UK to EU ,no customs no problem.There was a 2 week delay in local delivery due to short stuff because of Covid ,watch actually arrived in 7 days ! Another great transactions among the many i had with SEAD.

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Sead is the best out there...brilliant service every time, easy to deal with..not a man of many words ..lol..but excellent service, cannot fault in any way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explorer123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/21
Thanks Sead!!

Received my watch exactly as described a great trusted dealer will definitely be buying from him again !!

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
Thanks Sead!!

Received my watch exactly as described a great trusted dealer will definitely be buying from him again !!

Enjoy now,you had anxious times, please don’t forget wrist shots in appropriate thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

andrew78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/3/21
sent email about 149 and 46

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Are there problems with customs from UK to EU?

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Are there problems with customs from UK to EU?

Actually.. yes.. everything gets screened.. mine cleared but if it doesn’t you are screwed

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

MadeiraG

Known Member
18/2/20
The 117 Tudor Black Bay rose of face listed above is actually the Tudor Black Bay One 7923/001 https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/tudor/223985-tudor-black-bay-7923-001 it arrived today and for me it's better than the watch I thought I was getting. I'm happier than a dog with two dicks!:wingnut:

I got one too about 5 weeks ago , it steamed up for no particular reason , sent to ado to be fixed , just waiting on its return , but yes if you can identify it correctly as I couldn’t find it

I got one too about 5 weeks ago , it steamed up for no particular reason , sent to ado to be fixed , just waiting on its return , but yes if you can identify it correctly as I couldn’t find it

There are a few articles about it still around https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/t...nce-7923001-a-unique-reference-for-only-watch I emailed Sead about it and he said he bought all of this model that were left. I'm sure your steaming up problem is easily fixed and hopefully you will get it back soon. He only has one left now so if you know anybody who wants one......

Reactions: MadeiraG