• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

zwoelfer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/21
Europe
Don’t wanna annoy anyone, but this is my third attempt to buy a watch from sead. Never got an answer on my first attempts, being well aware of him probably having dozens/hundreds of pm’s/mails. I will keep calm and will wait for an answer.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
GL'd a VSF 5 days ago, still waiting for it to be shipped or for some correspondence, spoke to someone else who did the same on Monday, he already has his tracking.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Azboth

Horology Curious
22/2/21
QC pics 1 day after request and effective delivery to France 1 week later.
Great experience with Sead ????

Envoyé de mon GM1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

GreatWhite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/21
Messaged on the Saturday, replied on the Sunday and exchanged emails and cash, watch arrived on the Wednesday. To UK. Excellent service.

Seanib83

Horology Curious
5/12/20
Hi is 74 sub CLEAN V4 NO DATE 3130 still available I would like to buy one please.

Seanib83

Horology Curious
5/12/20
My first rep buying experience

Brought a clean V4 sub from Sead, this is my first rep purchased, what a great experience. Send Sead a message on 15th of July paid on the 16th of July received the watch on the 21st (UK). Not much communication via email, he must be crazy busy!
I'm so pleased with the watch it looks amazing, thank you so much, will ???? be purchasing more watches with Sead in the future.

Laikrodis

Looking Around
26/7/21
Forgive me if this was answered a million times already, but since brexit happened how's the shipping into EU from UK?

Azboth

Horology Curious
22/2/21
Forgive me if this was answered a million times already, but since brexit happened how's the shipping into EU from UK?
I received my parcel from the UK to France without any issue at the beginning of the month.

It may vary depending on your country though.

Envoyé de mon GM1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

1Jeevan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
Payment sent for 123

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

1Jeevan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
Please could you confirm whether you have received my payment for 123? Struggling to get an email response.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI