• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist march 24th

watchcollector1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
July 24- i emailed Sead about buying number 35 "sub noob hulk v8s 316 ss clone 2836 , 289 shipped" from EU stock.
July 25- Sead answered with QC photos, I approve the watch, and ask for payment instructions and he asked me to pay with PaySend app. I reply that "I'm ready to pay".
July 26- Sead answers "whenever u are ready to pay", i reply "i am ready now", Sead replays "how do you want to pay?", I reply "paysend just as you requested" PAYMENT SENT. payment confirmation sent. Shipping info sent.
July 28- I request tracking number for 1st time, Sead answers with an empty email. I reply with 2nd request "sorry you sent empty email, please provide tracking number"
July 29- Sead answers " i will have tracking shortly", but no tracking received for 4 days
Aug 02- i make 3rd request for tracking "Hello, it has been 7 days since payment was made. Has the watch been shipped? Please provide tracking." Sead replies "yes mate u will be getting in couple days, let me know if u need tracking?" I replay "Yes I need tracking please"

Now "yes mate u will be getting in couple days" is that Yes watch was shipped and i will be getting it in couple of days OR Yes i will be getting tracking number in couple days?

Sead is 5th TD i have used over the years and have never had this happen before. Why would he ask me "let me know if u need tracking?" instead of just providing it when i asked for it 3 times already. Something fishy is going on and its not right. He says the watch was shipped but i have no idea when, and with what shipping service. If he himself doesn't have the shipping info from the person who mails out his EU stock, then just say it, but don't pretend that you lost your language comprehension as soon as "Tracking info" question was asked, or maybe he sold me a watch that has not yet arrived in EU Stock, so he doesn't have tracking as it has not been shipped to me yet, if so simple answer would suffice.

I hope this is an isolated issue, as this forum and TD service is built on trust.

Aug 04- Sead provided Royal Mail tracking number. Royal Mail tracking says "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item"

Last edited:

ciuro

7/7/19
2/3 days and this Number work.
Sure

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 10 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Muskett00

Horology Curious
5/8/20
UK
Hi Supermirrors/ RWI Members,

I'm more or less settled on the first 2 watches I'm interested in purchasing, probably both. I intend to try and buy from UK stock and would rather wait for stock to arrive in the UK than place a custom, partly/ mainly so I can see QC Pics before I pay, and also because I can be more confident on no excessive delivery delays and package delivery integrity.

1. Breitling Premier B01 (Silver or Blue)
- Nothing showing on the Consensual list, but loving what I can see... noted potential recessed date and display back rather than closed, but that doesn't overly bother me.
Is anyone likely to propose these for the list, or are they too far off? Is GF preferred/ closest for this Rep?

2. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 41mm (Silver, Blue, Grey/Blue or Black)
- Consensual list indicated suggests NWBIG - 8500 Clone or Co-Axial 8900 (both VSF) - Both look beautiful (although noted blue is not preferred since colour dissimilar to gen)

I would prefer a stainless steel bracelet, and ideally a spare strap too (if a little extra, pay difference. Noted sometimes a spare strap is included.

Any further tips/ guidance would be most appreciated (if you are allowed). I've read all the details I can, and trawled pages but am confident I should get what I like, rather than what is necessarily a super rep. That said, if anyone can offer pointers on which are closest to First Class/ Super, I would be grateful.

I've dropped the same post in KS too, since they ordinarily have UK stock.

Kind Regards,

watchcollector1989

13/2/18
July 24- i emailed Sead about buying number 35 "sub noob hulk v8s 316 ss clone 2836 , 289 shipped" from EU stock.
July 25- Sead answered with QC photos, I approve the watch, and ask for payment instructions and he asked me to pay with PaySend app. I reply that "I'm ready to pay".
July 26- Sead answers "whenever u are ready to pay", i reply "i am ready now", Sead replays "how do you want to pay?", I reply "paysend just as you requested" PAYMENT SENT. payment confirmation sent. Shipping info sent.
July 28- I request tracking number for 1st time, Sead answers with an empty email. I reply with 2nd request "sorry you sent empty email, please provide tracking number"
July 29- Sead answers " i will have tracking shortly", but no tracking received for 4 days
Aug 02- i make 3rd request for tracking "Hello, it has been 7 days since payment was made. Has the watch been shipped? Please provide tracking." Sead replies "yes mate u will be getting in couple days, let me know if u need tracking?" I replay "Yes I need tracking please"
Aug 04- Sead provided Royal Mail tracking number. Royal Mail tracking says "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item"

Aug 08- emailed Sead that Royal Mail tracking says "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item" meaning Royal Mail never received the package. Sead replied that the package was "sent a while ago, but probably changed tracking number" and that he will get back to me.

it has now been over 2 weeks since payment was made, and i cant even verify that the watch has been shipped.

ciuro

7/7/19
Please check your mail

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 10 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Aug 08- emailed Sead that Royal Mail tracking says "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item" meaning Royal Mail never received the package. Sead replied that the package was "sent a while ago, but probably changed tracking number" and that he will get back to me.

it has now been over 2 weeks since payment was made, and i cant even verify that the watch has been shipped.

Don't worry, tracking numbers frequently change when a package is crossing borders. With Covid and holiday times combined, no surprise everything is delayed.
Sead is trusted here for something, you'll get your watch just be patient.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

You’ll get it. I got mine I never got tracking when I requested number the postman dropped it off same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donom

25/4/20
Payment sent for #63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luise22

Horology Curious
26/4/15
Hello sead please send me your email?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk