• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paypal Scam? Two weeks after payment, sead does not answer any email

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Guys it’s Dragon Boat Festival in China. Many Chinese go back to their families for this festival and it’s like Xmas for us.

I am in the same situation with a payment sent in LTC of 2200 and no answer from over 1 week but I trust Sead. Patience .

Reactions: Nivka

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
It´s the Mid-Autumn Festival in China with several days off.

Sead is a very, very honest guy. Buyed serveral watches from him the last 12 months.

If you want to denigrade sead, f.... off.

Reactions: tkingjr and 5t3f4n

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
These TDs are TDs for a reason. It is not worth there long earned reputation to be destroyed by ignoring you. I’m sure they are just busy. Have patience. (Although I know it can be worrying). Have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
@ANDFlow
If you think this holiday is disruptive wait till Chinese New Year (CNY). The entire country shut down for a week or so. It always helps to download a Chinese holiday calendar. The other major disruption of buying illegal counterfeit watches is when the police raid the factories. That makes for a bad Rep Day. H Factory never recovered. GF did but it took many months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stenn21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/19
Guys it’s Dragon Boat Festival in China. Many Chinese go back to their families for this festival and it’s like Xmas for us.

I am in the same situation with a payment sent in LTC of 2200 and no answer from over 1 week but I trust Sead. Patience .

same situation. Thumbs up for Sead

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
hi
took a few days off
needed them
if u cant wait for the qc i can refund u the money ,
do u really think i will scam anyone for 139 usd after 12 years or so

99.9% of the people on this forum know who you are, and that you can be trusted.

Unfortunately, the remaining 0.1% are the ones that create stupid threads.

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Sead is a super sincere guy, maybe a little slow on the email, maybe a bit cryptic about the answer, but it's really a TD !!!!

Reactions: Cascas

stefano79

Supporter
Certified
14/1/19
Italy
I think sead has some problems these days because he doesn't even respond to me to emails, I'm in Italy I ordered two watches that he didn't have in stock and he'll do the triangulated one, I paid 20-8- he sent me the QC after 10 days and now I have to wait, but I am very confident in him.
I have already triangulated with him and it took a month but as always it was worth it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

ANDFlow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
Sead answered, now I’m embarrassed, I won’t gona delete this thread, because it’s gona be perfect to remind myself that I need to trust the dealer, and be patient maybe this can help other new people here.
sead1999, I will wait.

Thank you all for your post, and even those who take the time to @#¢∞ me, totally deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: tkingjr

Matt5513

9/3/18
When I had a problem with a 3804 movement (as soon as it arrived), Sead sent me a new movement. No doubt he's a great person and an honorable TD for more then a reason!

Last edited:
Reactions: efajri