• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paypal Scam? Two weeks after payment, sead does not answer any email

ANDFlow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
Hi guys, I have bought from sead1999 the AP RO 15202. I made the payment on 29-08-19 via PayPal.
It's been 2 weeks that I've been waiting for the QC photos, I've wanted to ask why it has taken so long, but I haven't had an answer to my emails for more than a week.

Here are some evidence, and the payment, I have read a lot of disappointed costumers here, why is he trusted dealer?

PayPal info removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Patience is the name of the game.
if they have nothing to tell you, they will be in touch when they have.
you are not there only customer.
If they are waiting on watch from the factory, you have to be patient.
they are trusted dealers for a reason.
they are not interested in scamming you for a few dollars.
if you are not prepared to be patient,
perhaps you should consider another hobby.
posts like this are not needed, they are not scamming you.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I have read a lot of disappointed costumers here, why is he trusted dealer?
The thing about the internet is that it’s always easy to bolster your grievance with “evidence” by looking for other people who have been impatient/ill-informed/unfamiliar with the process of rep buying. However, you’re on one of the most respected rep forums and you should trust the judgement of those who run the forums - they’ve been doing this a lot longer than you. So, frustrating as it might be that your chosen rep is taking time to get sourced for you, starting a thread to suggest the TD is scamming you isn’t really the way to go about it - you’re unlikely to get a sympathetic hearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: tkingjr and 5t3f4n

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hi guys, I have bought from sead1999 the AP RO 15202. I made the payment on 29-08-19 via PayPal.
It's been 2 weeks that I've been waiting for the QC photos, I've wanted to ask why it has taken so long, but I haven't had an answer to my emails for more than a week.

Here are some evidence, and the payment, I have read a lot of disappointed costumers here, why is he trusted dealer?

QUOTE]

Does Sead offer Paypal payment to a newbie? I don't think any TD offers paypal to a new member. You may have been dealing with Fake Sead who sells Fake watches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
remove the addresses -.- if its the real sead he got banned by paypal (yes they are reading here).

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I used PP with Sead b4 turning to Transferwise, but the adress was not the one reported by OP.

As per the OP opening title..... Man be patient, if it's the real Sead he will contact you as soon as he has news or pics. He always deliver!

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

PayPal info removed by Staff

Do NOT post PayPal addresses. Sead is probably just waiting on the factory to get you the watch you want. Two weeks is nothing when ordering a rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: indierock Jim

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I used PP with Sead b4 turning to Transferwise, but the adress was not the one reported by OP.

As per the OP opening title..... Man be patient, if it's the real Sead he will contact you as soon as he has news or pics. He always deliver!

He uses different accounts because of scamming and stuff.

Dbcooop61

17/10/18
Im in the same boat as OP, i have been waiting for QC since 9/1.

I have bought over 10 watches from Sead so I dont really worry about him running away, but I hope he is ok and not arrested or something...

Ruben Bleijlevens

Known Member
10/2/17
Me also. Payed monday by PayPal. It's a watch from the EU stock list. After payment no contact annymore.... I'am i little worried now......

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
the guy always takes his sweet time. It took quite a while for me to get my explorer 1 and black bay red. Guys busy but ive bought countless watches from him and hes never let me down. Once i had a movement issue and he even refunded me the watchmaker cost to get it fixed.

I think he's gotten more popular so his one man show now is taking a lot longer

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
Ok, after reading many of you, maybe the "Scam" word of tittle is too much, but there are a few who have problems similar to mine like @Ruben Bleijlevens and Dbcooop61, so i think this need to have some attention. I have bought other watches with TD, and I understand that we have to wait, but none of them stop answering an email for weeks, it is not difficult to answer some words like “we are waiting for the QC” “wait a little more” or even “stop asking for the watch until u send you QC” but no words from Sead.
Sead answered very quickly all more than 20 mail that I sent, after i made the PayPal payment he has not answered any other email...
how long I need to wait until he answer anything? Have you waited a month to receive the QC?

Last edited:

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile

QUOTE]

Does Sead offer Paypal payment to a newbie? I don't think any TD offers paypal to a new member. You may have been dealing with Fake Sead who sells Fake watches.

[email protected] is the guy im talking with, and i have talked for over two months. Are you saying someone hacked your mail to do scams?? Just talked via mail.
@efajri

Last edited:

yodog

Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
lol at this thread

relax dude - . he will respond back to you with QC pictures. Half the factories are shut down right now due to raids/time off for lunar festival.

your lucky he even took a paypal payment from you, and i am guessing thats why you went to him in the first place right? because no one will take a paypal payment from a noob.

guess what - good luck finding another TD that takes paypal from you after you wrote this thread.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ok, after reading many of you, maybe the "Scam" word of tittle is too much, but there are a few who have problems similar to mine like @Ruben Bleijlevens and Dbcooop61, so i think this need to have some attention. I have bought other watches with TD, and I understand that we have to wait, but none of them stop answering an email for weeks, it is not difficult to answer some words like “we are waiting for the QC” “wait a little more” or even “stop asking for the watch until u send you QC” but no words from Sead.
Sead answered very quickly all more than 20 mail that I sent, after i made the PayPal payment he has not answered any other email...
how long I need to wait until he answer anything? Have you waited a month to receive the QC?

Sead has been a TD on here for many many years, I don't think I've ever read a negative review on him - aside from the baseless, whiny, grizzling type posts from the Great Impatient Barely-Out-Of-Puberty of this world, for whom everything must happen instantaneously, otherwise it's unacceptable / crap / a scam / not fair.

And I'm pretty certain he'll still be a highly respected TD ( despite the fact he also has a full time job and a family) long after this pathetic and pointless thread has disappeared into the anus of the internet.

You sent him 20 emails to order a watch ?

The only 'attention' required here is in regards to your level of self absorption - don't like waiting ? Amazon sells watches.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
The only problem you guys have in my believing concerning this situation is your lack of patience.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Waiting is standard with sead. Comms, QC, everything . Not to mention watches seem to be harder and slower to come by for the dealers at the moment, if he hasn’t answered don’t just assume the worst could be any reason why.’wait a bit longer, he’ll tell you why he hasn’t responded. if it’s been a month or something give him a polite nudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP, maybe he just doesn't like you.
Maybe before you came on here to order an illegal counterfeit watch from China, you should have read up on the pros and cons with the process.
Why do you feel you are more entitled than anyone else ?

Educating yourself and patience are key attributes needed to ensure you have a satisfactory experience here.

Good luck

Last edited: