• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm still disappointed for more than 7 months after my order

D-BasiV

Looking Around
9/8/19
Hey guys,

actually I don't know what to do anymore...
Got QC pics for a PAM on 3th of november '18, after payment and shipping, received it 4 weeks later.
Regrettably I found lot of scratches on the case and the hands moving very rough / wobbly.

Within the next order in december, we have had agreed a win win situation for the scratches and so one.

So far so good.

But after some days, during office hours, looked to my watch at lunch, and the crown guard was lost. :-(
So I dropped a message to sead, regarding the PAM crown guard and an other issue with my bezel inlay from a black bay, ordered in october '18, which was fallen off...

For the inlay I got the advise to glue it, so I had to buy the special glue, and my PAM crown guard will need some time, fine so far.

Status quo in august '19 and 18 mails later:

the order for the CG was placed (feb.),
still have no crown guard, therefore, I'm not able to wear it :-(

Is there anyone outside for spareparts?

Best Dan

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
This has got nothing to do with Sead. Probably better off posting in general if you need spare parts that are hard to source.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

qqraxtt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/5/19
Alternatively this could be posted to seads review page - because it pretty much a review of his work.

rolo1

10/1/07
Had some problems with the shipment of my last order but Sead cleared all issues!! Definitly not dissapointed!!

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Alternatively this could be posted to seads review page - because it pretty much a review of his work.
Is Sead a manufacturer now?... didn't know that ...hmmmmm....

Also seven months of pain on an account a few days old...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t3f4n

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
lets clear something thing out
thats a factory watch thats how they were made, i didnt make these
i was trying to get a cg from different factory to make ur watch look better but at the moment all pam 389 are out of stock and i really dont know how to get a better crown guard

Reactions: erekose and 5t3f4n