• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arf Submariner 2824 904l black

Moltey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
just chill out and give it some time...you only paid 2 days ago...
Yes i know bro but I‘m just worried that i sent the money on a wrong email. I just want him to confirm that he got the money.

I have no problem with waiting but just want to make sure the money is on the right email.

Last edited:

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
We should probably not be posting Paypal email addresses in the open here....

Moltey

4/6/19
We should probably not be posting Paypal email addresses in the open here....
Thats not his paypal email, thats just the email for the communication.

I sent the money on a different email. I would not post his paypal email public.

Moltey

4/6/19
I guess i will just wait a few days more, if he is not going to confirm that he received the money then I‘ll contact paypal i guess?

I just need a yes or no if he got the money and if i sent it on the correct email.

Like i said it‘s not a problem for me to wait, just want to make sure he got the money and everything is fine.

500$ is not that much but still i don‘t want to loose it of course.

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
You guys are too nervous lol
sead won’t scam anyone
no one is getting scammed
the last order took almost a month for me to receive
so you guys need to chill
Sead always pulls thru

Moltey

4/6/19
You guys are too nervous lol
sead won’t scam anyone
no one is getting scammed
the last order took almost a month for me to receive
so you guys need to chill
Sead always pulls thru
You guys misunderstood it. He sent me two different paypal emails and I‘m not sure if i sent it on the correct email. Maybe i sent it on the email which is not active anymore or whatsoever so he didn‘t even get the money and i just sent it on an old paypal email which he is not even using.

Thats the only thing I‘m worried about right now, i just need an confirmation that he received the money and everything is fine.

Maybe I act like a little child right now but I just want to make sure he got it.

You know what i mean? Still thanks for helping me guys. Please don‘t get me wrong

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You guys misunderstood it. He sent me two different paypal emails and I‘m not sure if i sent it on the correct email. Maybe i sent it on the email which is not active anymore or whatsoever so he didn‘t even get the money and i just sent it on an old paypal email which he is not even using.

Thats the only thing I‘m worried about right now, i just need an confirmation that he received the money and everything is fine.

Maybe I act like a little child right now but I just want to make sure he got it.

You know what i mean? Still thanks for helping me guys. Please don‘t get me wrong

Send me your PP info (BY PM OF COURSE)
and the PP you sent the money too (BY PM)

i will try to contact Sead and see if he got it

Reactions: Moltey

Moltey

4/6/19
Send me your PP info (BY PM OF COURSE)
and the PP you sent the money too (BY PM)

i will try to contact Sead and see if he got it
I did, thank you so much for helping. I really appreciate it!

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I did, thank you so much for helping. I really appreciate it!

PM has been sent , ill get back to you when he gets back to me

Be2702

Looking Around
10/7/19
Did you get your watch?

Yesterday i have Received the Watch. Sead sent me no Pics before. But im realy happy with the Watch. Quality is perfect. It will be Not the Last purchase from sead.

Moltey

4/6/19
Yesterday i have Received the Watch. Sead sent me no Pics before. But im realy happy with the Watch. Quality is perfect. It will be Not the Last purchase from sead.
Can you please send me a PM on which paypal email you sent the money? You said you also paid via paypal.

And congratulations! Post some pics if you have time!

Moltey

4/6/19
So Be2702 sent the money on a different paypal email than i have.

That‘s the thing I‘m worried about since he sent me two different emails but he told me to send it on the last one he gave me and that‘s what i did. Not sure if he was aware that he sent me two different paypal emails...

C5000

29/6/12
Motley, chill out a little. You have a very Sr moderator involved, that is the procedure so hang on tight for a second. Posting and asking 32 more people isn't going to help. DO NOT contact PayPal until you hear back from raddave - let him tell you what to do.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Can you please send me a PM on which paypal email you sent the money? You said you also paid via paypal.

And congratulations! Post some pics if you have time!

Calm yourself down pal, these guys work hard to become dealers here and they’re not going to bugger it up on one sale.
Gotta remember how many guys are ordering stuff from the same dealer so these things just take time,,, plus Radders is on the case now, he’ll sort it for sure

:thumbsup:

Moltey

4/6/19
Yes you are right guys, he is really nice and trying to help me, i really appreciate this man.
I‘m just not sure if its the correct email but i guess everything is fine so let‘s see how this goes.
I was just worried that i sent the money to an email which maybe doesn‘t even exist.

Still thanks for helping guys, maybe i was overreacting i know it‘s my fault.

Sorry for making such a big scene.

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
motley

what kind of games are you playing here ?

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
Raddave if you ask the same question to 100 guys.....you are bound to get the answer you are chasing LMAO