• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arf Submariner 2824 904l black

Moltey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
After reading a lot about the Submariner, i finally ordered one.

I started texting with Sead a few weeks ago, he was always nice and patient no matter what I was asking. (had a few questions tbh.)

Well yesterday (16.07.2019) i finally sent the money and now I‘ll wait for my QR pictures.

I‘m really excited and i will keep you guy‘s updated.

If everythings works out fine I‘ll buy a watch for my wife and also one for my kid.

Also once i receive the watch I‘ll post some pictures.

I really have to say the communication with Sead was just perfect, big props to this guy. Now I‘ll just wait for the watch but I‘m sure everything will be fine.

What are your thoughts on the watch? Who is also thinking about ordering one?

Be2702

Looking Around
10/7/19
Hi,

I bought the same watch from him. Last week i paid via paypal. Since then, I have received no message from him.

Moltey

4/6/19
I also paid via Paypal, yesterday i received the last message from him. Lets see how long everything will take, don‘t worry he is probably a little bit stressed.

Moltey

4/6/19
I guess we just have to be patient and wait. I‘m sure he will answer as soon as possible.

Lets see how it goes, I‘m really excited.

Moltey

4/6/19
Hi,

I bought the same watch from him. Last week i paid via paypal. Since then, I have received no message from him.

On which paypal email did you send the money? I have a little problem, he sent me two different paypal emails and I‘m not sure if i sent it on the right email.

Sadly he did not answer until now..

I‘m worried that i sent the money on the wrong one

Be2702

Looking Around
10/7/19
the parcel arrived today from uk. the shipment was very fast. I did not receive a shipping number from Sead.

At the evening i can unpack the clock. Im verry happy ????

Moltey

4/6/19
the parcel arrived today from uk. the shipment was very fast. I did not receive a shipping number from Sead.

Yes he sent you the one from EU stock, i told him i want this but i guess he sent it to you.

On which paypal Email did you send the money?

And congratulations, hopefully everything is fine.

McDo

12/10/18
I ordered an ARF SUB LN from him couple months back and got a wrong bezel. Gave me a couple options and we agreed to send me a new ARF one 5 weeks ago but still no bezel. He takes time sometimes and others the communication can be concise, but im sure he will deliver. He has a great reputation. Patience is Key in this game.

Last edited:

Moltey

4/6/19
I ordered an ARF SUB LN from him couple months back and got a wrong bezel. Gave me a couple options and we agreed to send me a new ARF one 5 weeks ago but still no bezel. He takes time sometimes and others the communication can be concise, but im sure he will deliver. He has a great reputation. Patience is Key in this game.
Yes you are right, I‘m not worried about not getting the watch.

But he sent me two different paypal emails and said i should send the money on the last email he sent me.

Now i have no idea if it was the right one, maybe i sent it on the wrong email. Not sure. Thats why i was asking him if he got the money.
If he got the money then it‘s all good and I‘ll just wait.

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
no worries guys ,I purchased 15 watches from him in the last 2 months all received just took some time as the current situation there with the police raids and all...

Moltey

4/6/19
no worries guys ,I purchased 15 watches from him in the last 2 months all received just took some time as the current situation there with the police raids and all...
The point is he sent me teo different paypal emails, then told me ‚send it on the last email i sent you‘. That‘s what i did, so I‘m not sure if it was the right email. I just want to know if the money came through, I‘m not worried about the watch. He is a nice guy but like i said, just want to make sure he got the money, maybe it‘s the wrong email then i have to call paypal to get my money back.

Moltey

4/6/19

Did you get your watch?

Moltey

4/6/19
Can someone give me advice please. Sead sent me two different paypal emails. At the moment I‘m not sure if i sent the money on the correct paypal email and he is not answering anymore.

So maybe he got the money and he just waits until he can send my watch off? (Which would be fine, i have no problem with waiting for it)

or he didn‘t get the money and he thinks im playing around?

Not sure right now what to do because he didn‘t reply the last days and before that he replied always after one day.

What do you guys think, whats the best to do right now?

I‘m just worried that i maybe sent it on the wrong paypal email and now I wait and then i don‘t get my money back anymore.

Because if it‘s the wrong email and he didn‘t get the money then I‘ll call paypal and try to get my money back. But i don‘t want to do that because maybe he got the money but he is busy right now?

My wife is going crazy so maybe someone can give me some advice?

Like i said i have no problem with waiting, just want to make sure the money came through.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Can someone give me advice please. Sead sent me two different paypal emails. At the moment I‘m not sure if i sent the money on the correct paypal email and he is not answering anymore.

So maybe he got the money and he just waits until he can send my watch off? (Which would be fine, i have no problem with waiting for it)

or he didn‘t get the money and he thinks im playing around?

Not sure right now what to do because he didn‘t reply the last days and before that he replied always after one day.

What do you guys think, whats the best to do right now?

I‘m just worried that i maybe sent it on the wrong paypal email and now I wait and then i don‘t get my money back anymore.

Because if it‘s the wrong email and he didn‘t get the money then I‘ll call paypal and try to get my money back. But i don‘t want to do that because maybe he got the money but he is busy right now?

My wife is going crazy so maybe someone can give me some advice?

Like i said i have no problem with waiting, just want to make sure the money came through.

Since when does Sead accept paypal from a member with 20 posts and has only been here a month? I am betting you got scammed.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Contact the real Sead, or at least post here how you were communicating and find out if the email you were using was correct or not.

Many scammers try to trade on our TD's names, and noobs like yourself tend to get scammed because they didn't read through the forum.

Moltey

4/6/19
Contact the real Sead, or at least post here how you were communicating and find out if the email you were using was correct or not.

Many scammers try to trade on our TD's names, and noobs like yourself tend to get scammed because they didn't read through the forum.
Don‘t worry the last weeks i read a lot through the forum. He doesn‘t even know how many posts i have since i just contacted him on his email.
Told me i can‘t pay with Visa right now thats why i paud via paypal.

Maybe someone who knows him better can do me a favor and tell him to contact me.

Now I‘m worried since you guys are telling me i got scammed but it‘s the same email he posted in his thread so how is it a scam?