• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First replica watch: ordered from Sead

airbowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/19
Hello everyone

After many weeks/months of educating myself on rep watches and going through loads of knowledge shared on this amazing forum, I placed my very first order at Sead for the Noob v4 pam111. So far I'm very pleased with Sead's customerservice and fast communication. Funds have been tranfered since yesterday, I'm now awaiting QC pictures.

I'll update my experience according to every step in the process.

hockey37

Horology Curious
13/8/08
US
The waiting is hard for those QC pics. I just made my 1st buy also with Sead on 6/17 and am checking my email way to much, lol.

Reactions: airbowatch

airbowatch

11/6/19
The waiting is hard for those QC pics. I just made my 1st buy also with Sead on 6/17 and am checking my email way to much, lol.

It does take a while doesn't it. Hope to get mine soon. I try to limit checking my email to 4 times a day ;) haha.

macca147

Horology Curious
30/5/19
hi i too am a first time order with sead placed my order on the 12th and paid, on the 22nd received QC and accepted 23rd and now have the tracking number sent today , awaiting for arrival of watch.
be patient it takes time :)

hockey37

Horology Curious
13/8/08
US
Just got my quality pictures and it was the wrong Tudor Black Bay. (I ordered the red not black) I will say the pictures looked amazing. Maybe the markers on the 3 and 9 were super slightly crooked but the watch was tilted and that could have made it look that way.

Overall excited for the correction and update but bummed I didn't get to give the green light to ship.

​​​​​​

airbowatch

11/6/19
Just got my quality pictures and it was the wrong Tudor Black Bay. (I ordered the red not black) I will say the pictures looked amazing. Maybe the markers on the 3 and 9 were super slightly crooked but the watch was tilted and that could have made it look that way.

Overall excited for the correction and update but bummed I didn't get to give the green light to ship.

​​​​​​

Thanks for sharing! Hope you get the QC of the right watch soon. Keep us up to date.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Patience lads. It’s a keyword in this game. I waited almost 3 months for a watch from another TD and I have just approved QC pics and I’m now waiting for it to ship. Then it will be another 2 weeks or so of waiting. While it’s not the norm it happens.

Sead has not let me down and he usually answers in a day or two. I think he is very busy atm, though.

Reactions: airbowatch

hockey37

Horology Curious
13/8/08
US
Patience lads. It’s a keyword in this game. I waited almost 3 months for a watch from another TD and I have just approved QC pics and I’m now waiting for it to ship. Then it will be another 2 weeks or so of waiting. While it’s not the norm it happens.

Sead has not let me down and he usually answers in a day or two. I think he is very busy atm, though.

Oh, he has been great so far. He emailed me back in hours after the miscommunication on the specific watch and I made sure I let him know his efforts to correct things and his overall service thus far is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: xartan

airbowatch

11/6/19
Any update?

Excuse me for the late reply. last time I had contact with Sead was 1,5 weeks ago. I asked for an update regarding QC pictures. He replied within a day telling me Noob Factory is currently down due to the raids.

I don't blame Sead for this inconvenience though. Let's just hope that Noob starts shipping out watches again soon.

airbowatch

11/6/19
update: A day ago I asked Sead if he had an update about the watch/Noob Fac. He came back to me today telling me he should have the QC pictures ready within a couple of days. Very happy to hear and looking forward already. As Always, Sead replied within A day or 2 so superb communication I must say.

Already feel the itch to pick out another watch as a second (future) purchase lol

airbowatch

11/6/19
New update: received QC pics from Sead and approved posting yesterday.

airbowatch

11/6/19
Received my parcel today and I'm very pleased with my watch! Dealing with Sead was a pleasure. It took a while to get my watch but that was all due to the raids etc.. It only took 4-7 days to ship the parcel via the UK. I'll upload a picture later.