• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Story of my first REP

gern12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
4/6/19
Hi guys!

I'm opening this topic to share my first buying experience from a TD

Rep: Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 ARF V3 2017 Baselworld

​​​​TD: Sead1999

Payment: Bitcoin

Shipping method: DHL

My location: Italy

I emailed Sead on 3th June.

Payment done in Bitcoin (with a little discount) on 14th June
Sead said me the best shipping method is DHL. I trust on him

Today I received QC photos

First impressions: Sead replies one time at day. Obviously I this isn't a problem, because we aren't buying from Amazon.
Sead may seems forgetful, but he is one of the most reliable TD on this forum.

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
18/06/19

I just received QC photos of my SD 126600 ARF V3

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
18/06/19

I just received QC photos of my SD 126600 ARF V3

gern12

I saw the QC Pictures before you removed. They were excellent. Looks really good and that's going to be the watch I order next. Looks fantastic.
The only thing that bothers me is the hands look a bit flat, but that seems to be universal across all the SD43 reps not just your one.

If I was you, I would ask for more pictures of the date. Just to check its alignment. As that can sometimes be off. The text is a little more bold... but that's again normal and I think it should be fixed if you replace the crystal. Although I'm not 100% sure on that one, as it might still just be text that is still too bold on the datewheel itself. (that's not a problem on your rep, but all V3's)

Reactions: gern12

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Thanks for the tip!

I removed QC Pictures because it's against rules.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thanks for the tip!

I removed QC Pictures because it's against rules.

My understanding of the rules are as such. It's against rules if you ask for "general feedback".

You can post QC threads and ask questions. You didn't ask anything. As it looked, it was just you documented every step of the process. You didn't ask any questions, just posted some pictures. So that's certainly not against the rules. If you said "Can you help me QC these pictures?" that would be.

If you said, "Does the bezel look right?" that wouldn't be and equally the fact you said nothing, means in this example it wouldn't be against the rules. That's my interpretation of the rules, others may see it slightly different but even then, marginally.

Last edited:

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Ok, i'll post QC photos. Very thanks

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
VSc5gp.jpg

VScrcG.jpg

VScAaq.jpg

VSRD1s.jpg

VSRVo6.jpg

VSRZLh.jpg

VSR6W0.jpg

VSREsD.jpg

VSRKhF.jpg

VSRpVU.jpg

VSRzcr.jpg

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
QC photos accepted on 25/06/19.

​​​​​​

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
My understanding of the rules are as such. It's against rules if you ask for "general feedback".

You can post QC threads and ask questions. You didn't ask anything. As it looked, it was just you documented every step of the process. You didn't ask any questions, just posted some pictures. So that's certainly not against the rules. If you said "Can you help me QC these pictures?" that would be.

If you said, "Does the bezel look right?" that wouldn't be and equally the fact you said nothing, means in this example it wouldn't be against the rules. That's my interpretation of the rules, others may see it slightly different but even then, marginally.

Without trying to be rude . You really are a bit of a know it all for somebody who has just joined the forum , and by his own admission only purchased his first rep two weeks ago . The questions you asked about that watch leads me to believe your knowledge of genuine watches is limited also .

QC pictures are between yourself and dealer . You should use your own apprehension to the check the watch . If you feel there is a major flaw with the watch then you can post your QC to garner opinion . Otherwise QC pictures shouldn't be posted full stop .They should remain private and as an integral part of the sales transaction between yourself and your TD .This isn't open to interpretation. Sorry if that is a bit blunt .

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Without trying to be rude . You really are a bit of a know it all for somebody who has just joined the forum , and by his own admission only purchased his first rep two weeks ago . The questions you asked about that watch leads me to believe your knowledge of genuine watches is limited also .

QC pictures are between yourself and dealer . You should use your own apprehension to the check the watch . If you feel there is a major flaw with the watch then you can post your QC to garner opinion . Otherwise QC pictures shouldn't be posted full stop .They should remain private and as an integral part of the sales transaction between yourself and your TD .This isn't open to interpretation. Sorry if that is a bit blunt .

Thanks for the message.

I posted QC photos into this thread like a further proof of Sead's reliability.

Generally, i think that i can post the photos because I accepted them and that watch is mine (already paid).

Reading the rules, I understood that none can post QC photos for general advice or request.

If a moderator or admin will confirm that i can't do it, i'll remove photos. No problem.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I'm not bothered about your QC pictures chap . Post what you want . My only advice would be seek out intelligent knowledgeable forum members for advice and help . It's what i do when I am unsure or have exhausted my own knowledge. Don't listen to , or seek advice from clueless know it all numpties .

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760 and gern12

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Tracking number received on 29/06/19.

​​​​​Items sent on 29/06/19

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
remmeber due recent raids everything is slower
iand need to stay carefull

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Yes Sead.

​I'm very happy about your work

gern12

Supporter
4/6/19
Watch arrived today, 02/07/19.

Beautiful watch and great experience with Sead.

See you for the next order