• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions about Sead's Customer Service

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
He answered to me also yesterday. Troublesome times in china watchworld slow down things. At least he is well. I think this thread is dead.

:bless:

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
After several days Sead reply me so I have been able to conclude the order of Jf 15450. Waiting the beauty

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
due recent raids
i have to be carefull, i had to change a few things around and last month or so
as raids are really bad nad still going
im working normally now, just qc are usually little longer as factories deliver slower
its all due raids that i have to stay carefull

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
due recent raids
i have to be carefull, i had to change a few things around and last month or so
as raids are really bad nad still going
im working normally now, just qc are usually little longer as factories deliver slower
its all due raids that i have to stay carefull

Hey mate, we hope that the raids end soon and that everything returns to normal so you can feel more calm and serene. a hug mate :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Dark_Comet

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Dublin,Ireland
I bought a Sub from sead and apart from a slight mark on one link on the bracelet (not scratch) which polished out no problem I had no issues. Watch is going perfect and a joy to wear. Id buy again from sead.

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Yes, this morning........in 3 days, 3 emails to confirm way of shipment, then way of payment and the name to send WU to.....;-)

Sead is a great guy, purchased a lot of watches from him, never an issue.......ok, it is not a "flash" like others, but is dependable and his watches are like YOU want, not like the factory want...

Reactions: erekose and 5t3f4n

Erok68

Known Member
28/11/10
Norway
Sead is the one and only period!
after many years of buying i find most of the TD´s here is ok, but Sead is on another level :)

Reactions: Taz71

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
I paid for a bb58 June 18th and still don’t have tracking. But I know patience is the name of this game and I have no doubts it will arrive, I’ve used sead tons of times......just buy something m2m to help pass the time lol, that’s what I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwinkx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/12
i bought various different stuff from sead and never once he fail to impress me with his helpfulness. you are in good hands bud.

sead1999 hope all is good at your end with all the protests. stay safe!

Pollinos

Known Member
11/5/19
EU
I've write an email to sead on 17, he sent me pics in the same day than I've ask info about bitcoin, but after that he didn't answer.

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Just got my recent order. Smooth as always. Be patient people......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pollinos

Known Member
11/5/19
EU
As I wrote in another topic, i received an email from sead yesterday, but after 7 days from my request. i think he's very busy

watchwatchwatch12345

23/11/12
It’s quite entertaining to read the posts. The fastest way to get is through sales thread from another member. If not just wait and it will appear. No need to keep checking and feeling worried

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I can recommend Sead for aftersales.
I lost the pearl from my sub ( Not Seads fault )
so I asked if he could source one for me.
3 weeks later it dropped through my door.
My next Watch will be from Sead again.