• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions about Sead's Customer Service

Jordan585

Looking Around
13/6/19
Hello all,

Seller: Sead
Commutation: [email protected]

First time buyer of Sead and after reading many amazing reviews, I've decided to pull the trigger on a 33mm Ballon Bleu Quartz + Box.

One fault is I take a long time to think before purchasing and maybe I "led him on" with days of asking about info and not purchasing but I finally decided and I used western Union on June 12, 2019 to give him (hopefully Sead) $236.22 USD

However how long does it take for a response? In fact, he hasn't even picked up the western union money transfer I sent and I don't know if I should start thinking alternatives. I don't want it to come to "worst case scenario" so I will keep believing he is a true TD.

He tells me that it will take 10 days to ship to me (Canada) but I feel like he's going to take a lot, a lot, longer than "10 days". ANYWAYS, I know it is pointless to complain when you're getting 1:1 quality for 1:10 the price but hopefully I hear something from him soon!

Thanks for reading and if you have any advise you can pass along, that be great too! :)

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Sead is a very honorable guy. He has never taken advantage of anyone here on RWI. He's not real fast on emails but COMPLETELY TRUSTWORTHY.... Just give him a day or two, he has a life as well.

Reactions: Danii and Nivka

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
You used WU on 12 of june and on 13 of june you are worried about the non-reply from a guy ( a really nice and trustworthy guy) that lives in HK and you open a "questions" thread ....

Nice first post m8!

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
Sead lives in HK like most TDs, so take into account the time zone, they are also super busy taking care of many users. He's super reliable and serious TD. Remember that you are not buying on Amazon and moreover you are buying a fake and in many countries this is illegal. A lot of patience is needed in this hobby. Wait and see that he will answer you.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Don't worry and have faith. I spoke with him for days before pulling the trigger. Paid. 10 days for qc. approved and heard nothing then got an email from FedEx 10 days after approval stating i have a package coming along with tracking. Total length of time from payment to product will be 28 days and I'm not concerned a bit! You've clearly done your research and there are multiple threads out there stating this is not how fulltime job and he only communicates what is necessary.

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
sead1999 is a stand up guy! Be patient and trust his process. Sead gets all of my business now, he has never let me down on watches or replacement parts.

CasSt

Horology Curious
10/12/17
I bought a spare strap 3 weeks ago and haven't had an email reply in 2 weeks.

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
Last communication I had with him, he mentioned that things are slow at this time, be patient, he’s one of the best

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
When did you talk to him? He doesnt reply to me for two moths now. In the past it was a matter of hours. Hope is is ok.

Reactions: Jordan585

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Your first!!! post shows you haven't done some researching and reading besides the good reviews mate....
Sead is a one man operation, he does all by himself and is one of the best.... you could have known this and the fact that he doesn't have the possibility to answer emails quickly sometimes, ...But he always delivers......so hold your horses or resend your email

Reactions: Taz71 and xartan

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
He has always answered me within days as well. Once it took about a week I think. Usually he answers in 1-2 days in my experience.

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
I always had a reply from him the next day in all my orders. 100% great experience and 100 % trustworthy. Now... nothing heard for a long time. Thats why I hope he is well or on holidays. Maybe he even filters my emails now because I bought too many watches of him. Lol.

Sead if you read this, love you... check your emails! :wave-1:

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
He just gave me a tracking number last week. Hes around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CasSt

Horology Curious
10/12/17
After an order, the last correspondence I had with him was 3 weeks ago, seems a bit dodgy.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
After an order, the last correspondence I had with him was 3 weeks ago, seems a bit dodgy.

He sent me QC pics yesterday for I watch I ordered in May. Once you’ve placed an order he’ll not come back to you before QC pics are ready. He may have had to reject a few pieces before he’s ready to do that. + all TD’s are keeping a low profile right now because of raids, and dozens of people are changing their orders because Noob factory are down, and then all the noobs signing up wanting watches because of that video... Factor that in before you start calling him dodgy,

Reactions: 5t3f4n

XpL0s1ve

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/16
You shouldn't worry about it. Sead took his time with me as well. But I got mine safe and sounds. He obviously has his reasons. Just try to relax! I know it isn't easy!