• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking number for eu shipping?

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Hi guys - I can’t get hold of Sead. I understand a 1 man operation has to be selective in which emails get replied to. So can anyone help with my query?

i ordered on Sunday and was told to expect shipping on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday (today) but I haven’t received confirmation of this or a tracking number. Should you usually get a tracking number? Has anyone in the UK received anything today from a Tuesday shipment? And what courier is usually used in the uk?

Thanks.

maximalek

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/1/15
EU/CZ
he use always royal mail, sometimes UK guy have delay and send it on thursday, dont worrie, you will recieve it soon, sead is great guy

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Will be ParcelForce. Normally 2-4 days from posting, but can be longer. Not a lot you can do without tracking. Sit back and enjoy the wait.

But not sure I understand your OP - you ordered on Sunday for shipping Tuesday? What about QC...

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Will be ParcelForce. Normally 2-4 days from posting, but can be longer. Not a lot you can do without tracking. Sit back and enjoy the wait.

But not sure I understand your OP - you ordered on Sunday for shipping Tuesday? What about QC...

It arrived :)

It was Royal Mail, with the usual post, not parcel force. I think Sead’s stuff from China would be PF. This was EU stock, so I expressed interest on Sunday. Received a quick reply with QC photos which I immediately accepted and sent bitcoin for.

Reactions: Mr Monaco

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
It arrived :)

It was Royal Mail, with the usual post, not parcel force. I think Sead’s stuff from China would be PF. This was EU stock, so I expressed interest on Sunday. Received a quick reply with QC photos which I immediately accepted and sent bitcoin for.

Ah, right - makes sense. Enjoy your watch.
Yes - stuff from China is EMS > ParcelForce.