• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with Sead1999

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
Hello Guys,

my first purchase with Sead went very well, in my opinion he is a great and trustable rep-dealer! I bought a GMT Master 2 "Everose" in full roségold (A2836 superlumed) from him. He had 2 versions, one cheaper and one more expensive (around 110USD more). I took the cheaper one, which iam regreting a bit because the feeling of the watch is giving it away a bit, the look tho is 100% authentic, which is nice i think!

Shipping: 5/5 was very fast only 12 days between sending payment and receiving the watch - and the watch wasnt even in his EU stock, so it came all the way from china to germany!!

Payment: 5/5 payment was very smooth and easy with bank transfer to a german account i had no problem with extra charges or fee´s (or the USD/EUR exchange rate since i paid in Euro)

Comunication: 4/5 he almost always replied within a 12hour timeframe (almost always at night time in germany)

The watch: 5/5 since i took the cheaper version (which is of course my fault and not his) iam still satified with the authentic look even tho the feeling is giving it away, as i already said

Overall: 5/5 i would defenitly recommend Sead to anyone who is looking for nice service, easy transactions (especially from germany) and good quality watches!!

100% going to do more business in the future with him

Cheers Mate!

edit: to be fair i made the watch 5/5 too, because i got what i paid for, not more not less :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SUBKILLER