• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

eu stocklist july 17th

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Do you have the ARF Dj 41 black or rhodium dial with jubilee and fluted bezel available?

hockey37

Horology Curious
13/8/08
US
Looking for a website, I assume it is buried somewhere in a thread but I can't find it. Anyone use CCard payments on it or just bank transfer. I guess I'm asking what is the easiest way to pay.

Thanks!

yosemite1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
Looking for a website, I assume it is buried somewhere in a thread but I can't find it. Anyone use CCard payments on it or just bank transfer. I guess I'm asking what is the easiest way to pay.

Thanks!

Same here. Would like to know how to pay so I can finish my order. No feedback via email yet. Can someone help and describe Sead's payment process? Thx!

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Same here. Would like to know how to pay so I can finish my order. No feedback via email yet. Can someone help and describe Sead's payment process? Thx!

You email him, he responds. You come to agreement over product and he sends you payment options. You select payment option and he sends you details on same. You pay, you wait. he sends qc, you approve (or dont). He mails product, you receive.

Payment options vary so I wont speak to those.

It's a process and takes time. Many TDs are laying low right now apparently.

yosemite1

14/5/19
You email him, he responds. You come to agreement over product and he sends you payment options. You select payment option and he sends you details on same. You pay, you wait. he sends qc, you approve (or dont). He mails product, you receive.

Payment options vary so I wont speak to those.

It's a process and takes time. Many TDs are laying low right now apparently.

Thanks a lot! He responded already (and did send pics (EU stock watch, available) and I expressed my desire to buy) but has ignored my questions how to pay three times. I understand it's either CC or bank transfer and I am particular interested how the CC process works (on the first thread of this post CC payment via secure website is mentioned but which website?).

Anyway...I'm sure it'll get sorted out.

yosemite1

14/5/19
Frankly speaking this is a strange experience. If not for all the praise I would take my money and run. So I get a reponse to my question concerning payment is HIS question what kind of payment I have?? Why so secretive??? I have explicitly asked to explain the CC (or any other) process as I want to buy the watch. I just want to buy it. Simple.

yosemite1

14/5/19
I'm really confused now...a week later and I still haven't been able to buy this watch. No feedback the last 2 days asking to provide information for payment. Apparently not interested in my business. Too bad as it seems to be a very reliable TD.

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
I'm really confused now...a week later and I still haven't been able to buy this watch. No feedback the last 2 days asking to provide information for payment. Apparently not interested in my business. Too bad as it seems to be a very reliable TD.

Relaaaaaaaax you’re buying illegal goods over the internet from people who are risking their freedom to be able to cash a paycheck. This ain’t amazon buddy.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: maximalek

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

2 whole days??

He's been quiet for 2 weeks on my order.

You have to be patient.

yosemite1

14/5/19
You have to be patient.

Well, fair enough. But then there is no sense in taking advantage of the EU stock for faster access. It took me 20 days to get a watch from PT to EUR (order, payment, QC, shipment, doorstep). I've expressed my desire to buy a watch from the EU stock a week ago and haven't been able to buy it (or initiate my order to be more precise). Strange. Or is it more a wholesale operation not interested in small orders from annoying end customers?

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
Well, fair enough. But then there is no sense in taking advantage of the EU stock for faster access. It took me 20 days to get a watch from PT to EUR (order, payment, QC, shipment, doorstep). I've expressed my desire to buy a watch from the EU stock a week ago and haven't been able to buy it (or initiate my order to be more precise). Strange. Or is it more a wholesale operation not interested in small orders from annoying end customers?

Sead lives in HK like most TDs, so take into account the time zone, they are also super busy taking care of many users. He's super reliable and serious TD. Remember that you are not buying on Amazon and moreover you are buying a fake and in many countries this is illegal. A lot of patience is needed in this hobby. Wait and see that he will answer you.

PS: I'm in the same situation as you, waiting for a reply from Sead for several days to confirm my order.

Reactions: Rolemars

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Yeah, I guess he’s busy. (Or arrested lol).
Ordered a few watches last week, but suddenly no more response.

We just have to wait. That’s how it sometimes goes in this business. Don’t worry.

yosemite1

14/5/19
I'm not so much worried as I haven't paid anything. Heck, I haven't even ordered anything yet. LOL. Ok, guys...thanks for sharing your infos. Let's just hope he is super busy and nothing serious is going on. I was just hoping to get that watch quickly as it's on EU stock.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
It’s almost if the man has read this thread.... but he just mailed me. :)

yosemite1

14/5/19
Yep, emailed me too. Payment sent for #91. Looking forward to get the watch.