Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the year promotion

sold out
    Last edited by sead1999; 14-01-19, 03:02.

Hello, I would like to take you some watches. Do you have some Roger Dubuis ?

Comment

Interested in the Milgauss Black Dial, can you please send some QC pics? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by grkpmpn69 View Post
        Interested in the Milgauss Black Dial, can you please send some QC pics? Thank you.
        Originally posted by Titiratpi View Post
        Hello, I would like to take you some watches. Do you have some Roger Dubuis ?
        Email him with a link to the thread, he may not see your replies here.

[email protected]

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post

[email protected]
          He doesn’t even reply to the emails. I sent 2 7 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by kicorv View Post

He doesn’t even reply to the emails. I sent 2 7 days ago
            he might not be around for the holiday season. Sometimes Sead can be slow to respond but he does not let people down.

sead1999

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

he might not be around for the holiday season. Sometimes Sead can be slow to respond but he does not let people down.

sead1999
              Yeah I believe he is away I've emailed him yesterday as well. He will get back to you OP all in due time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

I just got a reply from Sead and he said there was a death in his family. I’m sure he’ll be making his way through replies slowly

Comment

Originally posted by carevan View Post
                  I just got a reply from Sead and he said there was a death in his family. I’m sure he’ll be making his way through replies slowly
                  Yes I confirm, he replied to me yesterday.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

[email protected]
                    Thanks. I emailed him

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                    X