• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

iwc portuguese, quartz various colors

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
Yes Sead, please size and some pics of buckle and caseback if possible. Very interested

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
wldnt it be faster to type "IWC Portugese" into a search engine?

J-SJ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/13
wldnt it be faster to type "IWC Portugese" into a search engine?

There are different sized reps. Some of the quartz ones are 44mm, much bigger than the gens. From the dial appearance, these might be about right. Difficult to say for sure from the pics though.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
all the white face ones and the dark blue , black w/gold case. all the ones I would buy

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I'm not trying to be negative or hurtful , I very much want a reliable IWC and the quartz movement makes that possible but...its a rep so they don't need to tell the truth on the dial.

t60

Looking Around
18/3/10
I'm not trying to be negative or hurtful , I very much want a reliable IWC and the quartz movement makes that possible but...its a rep so they don't need to tell the truth on the dial.
It's not e very good rep then if it says "QUARTZ" on the dial. I suppose it would be ok with you if the watch said "CHINESE BRAND" instead of IWC, since we're all for telling the truth right?

J-SJ

18/11/13
It's not e very good rep then if it says "QUARTZ" on the dial. I suppose it would be ok with you if the watch said "CHINESE BRAND" instead of IWC, since we're all for telling the truth right?

Yes and nobody is forced to buy it either.

I tried the QUARTZ one first. Great looking watch. Sold it on M2M for about £10 less than I paid for it. Lovely watch, net cost £10.

Now I have 3 7750s. Net cost: scary.

Try one of these first, guys. Then you'll know you like them. Which you will. The risk is low.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

You don't get what I'm trying to say so relax!

Yes and nobody is forced to buy it either.

I tried the QUARTZ one first. Great looking watch. Sold it on M2M for about £10 less than I paid for it. Lovely watch, net cost £10.

Now I have 3 7750s. Net cost: scary.

Try one of these first, guys. Then you'll know you like them. Which you will. The risk is low.

So is there a particular Dealer or Portuguese that you recommend , I don't mind paying I just don't want to be sad when the 7750 breaks down in a short period of time, I did see on one TDs website 7750 improved reliable ??? Whatever that could mean

J-SJ

18/11/13
This is not really the best place to discuss that. To be fair this is a specific watch thread of a TD. Are you also next door on RWG? There are various discussions over there about 3714s and 7750s which I'm involved in. You'd be most welcome over there. There are no doubt threads here too.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Sorry its so hard to remember what thread is what and Really I would buy one just for reliability. Not trying to disrespect the dealer in any way.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
lets get something straight
this is one version of quartz
they are cheap but reliable and look good, they are not as acurate as the 7750
u like good, u dont like it dont buy it
what is here just advertizement of iwc por. that was just made from other factory, so kinda new,

Degsy1880

29/4/14
Sead
black dial pic 5, is it possible no quartz on the dial?can you still get this one?
thanks
D.