• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega CRPO 45 miyota modified , new!!!! ALL THREE COLORS ADDED

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
omega planet ocean 45mm
ceramic bezel
miyota 8215 modified per gen omega movement
sapphire crystal
superlume
price 355 plus shipping
orange bezel and black bezel orange numbers will be after this labor day holiday

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Quick some one buy one and review it :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
This would be a nice watch if it wasn't for the pearl being misplaced.

maybe be misplaced at 15x zoom. If you look at the first pic which would be about 6 inches from your face it looks ok. Maybe 1/16 off.

deafnotdaft

16/4/14
maybe be misplaced at 15x zoom. If you look at the first pic which would be about 6 inches from your face it looks ok. Maybe 1/16 off.

No it is misplaced, here are 2 watches, the pearl is different on both, one is a rep, the other a gen and it is clear to see that on the CrPO genuine watch that the pearl is supposed to be central within the triangle and equal in distance from each of the triangle corners/edges.

This first picture is the rep and it is not central whatsoever.

This is the gen.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
No it is misplaced, here are 2 watches, the pearl is different on both, one is a rep, the other a gen and it is clear to see that on the CrPO genuine watch that the pearl is supposed to be central within the triangle and equal in distance from each of the triangle corners/edges.

This first picture is the rep and it is not central whatsoever.

This is the gen.

straight dial photo please

deafnotdaft

16/4/14
Straight dial photo or not...

It is clear to see the pearl is centered incorrectly.
I am not putting the watch down, in my op i openly stated that it was a nice watch apart from the pearl. And it is nice (apart from the pearl).

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Straight dial photo or not...

It is clear to see the pearl is centered incorrectly.
I am not putting the watch down, in my op i openly stated that it was a nice watch apart from the pearl. And it is nice (apart from the pearl).

Not appropriate for a TDs sales thread, discuss the watches elsewhere please.