• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Formula 1 Quartz Chrono

Ninjadogg

Looking Around
12/6/18
USA
This was my first purchase from Sead and I'm very satisfied! This was back in June but this is the first chance to post.

Communication was quick, within a day or two. Brief messages, but I recommend you go to a therapist or call you mom if you need a good talk... :) I just needed the facts: could he get it, some specifics, and what was the cost with shipping.

It took about 3 weeks from the time the money was sent by WU and when the watch arrived at my door in Florida, USA, which is the same as any TD I've used so far (this is just my third rep). Packaging was good and watch arrived safe and sound with box and papers

Watch was exactly what I was looking for, a relatively inexpensive quartz chrono beater.

Some details:
  • 3 o'clock is small second counter
  • 6 o'clock is 1/10th second counter (spins for first 30 seconds, then stops). After 30 minutes it becomes a 10 hour counter (counts 30 minutes too!)
  • 9 o'clock is 30 minute counter
Not sure where all the shade is coming from, but I'd recommend and will buy from Sead again without hesitation.

Now to the pics:
  • Gen watch at an AD
  • Boxset with papers
  • Rep on my wrist (you can't see it, but with my smiling face)

Cheers!