• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod Edit: I was anxious at first about the purchase but it all worked out in the end.

snorky1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/15
I ordered several times at Sead without any problems. When there are a large number of positive experiences, it is possible that one transaction goes less well than the others. Some sellers are more cordial than others. However judging by speed and efficiency, Sead seems to me the best. I understand your frustration, but I advise you to try several sellers before giving you a final opinion.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
i think its time to change the tittle

i had more than one tudors in uk and sent one to him and one to germany,
he thought i sent him his watch to germany, so i guesss got angry,
anyway i think we can change the subject or change the tittle a bit because has nothing to do with experience here

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I bought a watch from Sead and it arrived within a couple of days.
I recently had an issue, nothing to do with Sead and he got me a replacement part sent out without any problem.
i will certainly be using him again.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Hey,

I am another whiny mother fucking noob who likes to shoot his mouth off before he can realise he has made a complete fucking dick out of himself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Get the fuck of the forums.

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
i think its time to change the tittle
agree! there is no comprehensible reason for the title to stand, considering that the vast majority are in Sead' favor. Maybe a modder will take this into consideration.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi everyone.

My watch arrived. It looks and works great.

I understand that my review was worded harshly and that I was impatient. I have to say sead was not dishonest and everything got cleared up. I also need to add that he was nice about me changing my order and understanding.

I still think that my review about his communication skills being annoying is still applicable, but I am hardly the first to say so. So if you can deal with his communication, trust sead.

I apologize for my childish behavior and hope to be able to be a part of this community anyway.

The title is indeed misleading. I can change that to reflect a more accurate experience.

I understand the frustration of buying watches from China all too well. The TD experience is unlike any other market place we are used to. We are fortunate in my biased opinion that we can get these illegal beauties. Most of the time we do not comprehend the risks the TDs undertake. They do not keep stock on hand as it is just too risky.

Here are some of the FAQs to help you in future https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...some-of-the-more-prevalent-rules-of-the-forum

Particularly note these threads

QC Rules

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tle-on-qc-pics
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-qc-pictures

Since you are a noob I have to post this video for entertainment purposes. We were all noobs once, patience and reading are the key to a real enjoyment of this hobby.

Enjoy the video.