• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 SW200

Sidimus

Horology Curious
7/4/19
First order with sead - transferred funds yesterday.

The watch is a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 41 mm, blue dial with selitta sw200 movement. Sead has been pretty fast in communication, right now just waiting for confirmation of the order.

Will post updates and and final review in the end ;)

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
First order with sead - transferred funds yesterday.

The watch is a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 41 mm, blue dial with selitta sw200 movement. Sead has been pretty fast in communication, right now just waiting for confirmation of the order.

Will post updates and and final review in the end ;)

Hi can you post some pics? And what TD is he?

Sidimus

Horology Curious
7/4/19
No pics yet, process takes longer than usual due to raids, according to sead. Waiting patiently

This is from Supermirrors, or what do you mean with TD?

persico

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/18
Italy, Rome
Fri 31 first order with Sead. He was great in a couple days he sent me pics funds transferred on Sun 2. The watch is a beautiful Noob daytona ultimate version clone 4130 white dial and black bezel. Update will post ...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Haven’t heard from Sead since Saturday - i sent payment on Monday, he normally acknowledges quickly afterwards but nothing yet... has he gone quiet for anyone else?

Mike07

Known Member
20/8/14
Slovenia
Haven’t heard from Sead since Saturday - i sent payment on Monday, he normally acknowledges quickly afterwards but nothing yet... has he gone quiet for anyone else?

Yup...he's been quiet for me since Sunday morning, when I asked for a different watch as I did not approve the shown VSF CRPO.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Yup...he's been quiet for me since Sunday morning, when I asked for a different watch as I did not approve the shown VSF CRPO.

Maybe raids. Not sure how he deals with this - maybe everything goes on hold for a while...

I guess the main reason I'm concerned is he's got my last 3 orders to me in about 10 days from order, so its out of character based on my experience to date...

Howitzer

19/7/17
UK
I think it's probably related to the raids. He acknowledged as much to me, and has been slower than usual in his responses, but I never worry. In my experience Sead always comes through in the end.

Reactions: Mike07

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
He is just backed up more than usual. He just emailed back to me today so he is around. I know its frustrating but in Sead I trust.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sidimus

Horology Curious
7/4/19
Sead assured me that QC pics will come soon, so I will sit tight! Can't wait to receive the watch though

lepiaf

Horology Curious
1/6/19
Excuse me guy, but I would like to know more about Sead. How can I have some informations ?

Sidimus

Horology Curious
7/4/19
Sead sent me QC pics of the wrong watch, a 43 mm black Aquaracer, a week ago.

Told him it was the wrong watch, and he said to replace it with the right one and told me not to worry.

Haven't heard from him since. Guess I have to keep faith....

Sidimus

Horology Curious
7/4/19
Still no response from sead, after two e-mails from my side.

Have to say I'm disappointed

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hey Sidimus you created a big hype thread and then never updated it with pictures. Mind sharing some? :) There are a few people here eagerly waiting and not many people purchase Tag Heuers so it would be greatly appreciated.