• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order: Tag Heuer Formula 1 Gen Spec

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Figured I'd get this started. I just placed an order with Sead, payment made yesterday. So far very pleased with the process. I'll echo what others have said in that he is a man of few words, but says all that needs to be said.

He has been very timely and responsive.

I initiated by contact with him by linking to a watch I was interested in on the website, then stated I was also interested in a couple models I didnt see listed. He responded and said he had some that aren't listed so I sent him the info on another 3. Of those 3 he had one exact rep and 1 that was a similar model. He provided photos of those two and I was ready to purchase all 3 when he actually suggested I just order one to start with and go from their.

Very wise advice and very unexpected coming from a dealer. I actually really appreciated that.

I went ahead with the Formula 1 listed in the website and promptly followed the payment instructions. The initial payment method did not work so he offered another and it went through just fine.

All in all very pleased with the service. I will update as things progress.

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Received QC photos yesterday morning and approved. I'm pleased with the time it took considering everything going on.