• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor GMT - Best experience

Hamburger78

Horology Curious
8/3/19
Sead may not be a man of big words. Or a lot of them at all, but his service is outstanding, EU warehouse, quick delivery (safe packaging) and clear communication (in all its brevity). Clearly recommended! Won't be the last time I bought from him.

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
I'm interested in taking this watch, what are your impressions? How do you keep time?

Hamburger78

Horology Curious
8/3/19
What do you mean? Like "how does this watch keep time?" - I have it as a daily driver eversince, it keeps time quite well and has a relatively big power reserve (idk exactly, but around 40 hrs). I am quite happy with it.

WatchWork

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
What do you mean? Like "how does this watch keep time?" - I have it as a daily driver eversince, it keeps time quite well and has a relatively big power reserve (idk exactly, but around 40 hrs). I am quite happy with it.

He's asking if your new watch is losing time over a period of 24 hours. It's quite normal for automatics to lose or gain seconds per 24 hours. Some are regulated very well and only lose/gain -5/+5 per day others are poorly regulated and lose/gain -30/+30 per day. This can happen with same type of movement - eg ETA 2842-2.

Hamburger78

Horology Curious
8/3/19
That explains it... well, can't really tell, but will try to have an eye on it and report back...