• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 39mm Quartz Blue first order with Sead

terry777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/15
Ordering tomorrow AP Quartz 39mm Blue Dial from Sead. Good price for a daily wear. So far communication ok. Sead comes highly recommended,
lets see how it goes.

terry777

6/12/15
Pics received, poor quality, low resolution. Have questions, sead responds.

terry777

6/12/15
Approved, request ship EMS, received tracking number from Sead. Good communication with Sead.

terry777

6/12/15
Shipped on route, how fast is that? Looking forward to arrival.

terry777

6/12/15
Watch was waiting at post office, picked up and opened today. There were a couple of issues, emailed Sead pics, hope he can get them resolved.

terry777

6/12/15
Indentation marks punched on the front of the case, the bezel seal was not correctly positioned and protruding out. Sead advises to try removing with alcohol, don't think that will work.
Sent close up pics of these issues for his evaluation. I was aware this is not a high end watch, but Q/C pics were not the same? Hope Sead can sort this out. His reputation is outstanding
so I'm confident we can work it out. Will post future results.

terry777

6/12/15
Sead suggests I return the watch or check into getting it brushed to remove the marks on the case, the bezel seal was corrected by my watchmaker, the small indentation marks could not be removed without possible damage to the finish.

This is not a high end rep and will be used as a daily wearer, the small marks on the side of the case take nothing away from the good looks of this piece. Sead covered all the costs and gave me an acceptable discount rather than going to the trouble and expense to have it sent back. Sead made every effort to find a satisfactory resolution with quick communications and responses regarding this issue. I am extremely pleased with the service he provided, I would suggest better QC before the product is shipped out. Other than that, fast shipping, quick response and immediately addressing these issues makes Sead the man to deal with.
THANK YOU SEAD!

Reactions: Pyknic