• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another first experience

Fritsspits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
The Neterlands
After I did some reading I mailed Sead for a Rolex SeaDweller DeepSea ARF 1:1 this Sunday.

Sead mailed me back a couple of hours later (Monday 25-2-2019 03:27), he has the watch in UK Stock for a good price.
Also I got 21 very detailed pictures in this email. So I mailed him back that I would like to purchase and we mailed a couple of times regarding Transferwise.

26-2-2019 04:19 mail with payment details.:
We decided that i pay trough iban, so I did directly.

26-2-2019 18:08 mail with update:
There is a newer version from my watch, I mailed back with some questions.

27-02-2019 02:06 reply back:
I decided to wait so I mailed back.

After one night of sleep I changed my mind so I mailed Sead again that the watch from the pictures of 25-2-2019 is fine.

Waiting for reaction now. The first contact is very good and fine so far :)

Fritsspits

18/2/19
The Neterlands
Older version was gone, so I waited on the new version. We mailed a couple of times and today I got QC for the new version!
just one week in, the experience so far is just great!

Fritsspits

18/2/19
The Neterlands
A couple of weeks later. From a email i understand the watch was scheduled to be delivered in the UK 12/3/19 and then schould be shipped to me the next day (13/3/19).

Normally packages from UK to NL takes 3 days (4 days if it’s with a Sunday) so the package had to arrive 15 or 16/3/19. Till today it’s not being delivered yet.

To solve this issue I asked for tracking a couple of days ago. But had not got it yet.

Fritsspits

18/2/19
The Neterlands
Last night I got the tracking but more important than that today (22/03/19) I got the watch.

Its all as promised, in a secure package etc.

so from first mail to in house was about 4 weeks.
And in that time was also waiting for the V2 model. So I am very pleased!

Sometimes I had to mail two times and for first costumers like me that’s a little nerve-racking but he is legit like everyone here already is saying.

i am already looking for the next watch so he has a costumer extra to add to the list.