• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem or just worried?

camelbar90

Looking Around
14/2/19
Germany
Hello,

this is my first topic here, even tho i'm not new to the forum, i follow most of the topics but never decided to start one.
I ordered a DJ DJF silver, and around one week ago i made the payment. Since then i never heard back from Sead. I sent him 3 super friendly emails but nothing. As the bank transfer was made inside EU, it's impossible that wasn't received yet, also the watch was in stock, so no delay because of the holidays.
I'm not worried that the delivery isn't gonna happen, as i read excellent feedbacks about him, but i specified him that i need the tracking number of the delivery, or 99,9% i won't be able to pick it up from the post office, and i will loose it, as i work monday-saturday daytime.
Still get no answer since a week. What should i do? What do you guys suggest? :)

Howitzer

19/7/17
UK
I suggest you relax :) It's still CNY holiday so there will be delays no matter what, Sead is probably just enjoying a well-deserved break. I've dealt with Sead many times and he always comes through, without exception, and in some cases gone well above what can be expected of a replica watch dealer. Way above.

So relax and think about something else. Patience is definitely a virtue in the rep game.

Reactions: camelbar90

camelbar90

Looking Around
14/2/19
Germany
Oh thank you for your fast reply :) Yes, I think patience is very important in this case ehehe...
I'm just worried that the watch is on its way and I'm not able to pick it up...just this! But I'm sure he will get back to me, I just wanted to know if anyone ever had any problem regarding missing tracking code?

Howitzer

19/7/17
UK
To be honest I don't even ask for a tracking number from Sead now. I don't know how the postal service operates in your country but in the UK Sead's parcels end up with our normal postal service, and if I am not able to receive the parcel I get a note through the door and can just collect it from the local postal depot like any other undelivered post.

I think you are worrying unduly :) I'm sure all will be fine

camelbar90

Looking Around
14/2/19
Germany
I know!! in UK it was perfect with every delivery...unfortunately since i moved to Germany i can't do it this way. They don't leave a note on your bell, as they suppose you have the tracking number. Just with that digital tracking code and your passport you can go to the closest post office to pick up your letter/package :/
That's why I'm asking

But really, thank you guys for your answers! :)

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
I've bought 2 watches from Sead in the past year and he's my go to guy from here on. From my own experience and everything I've read on here he always delivers. And in my purchases he also provides excellent after service.

My most recent watch stopped working after a week (which happens with REPs and is no fault of the TD), but this is where Sead really shines, he quickly arranged the watch to go to a UK based watch maker and had it turned around within 2 weeks at no cost to me other than shipping. That's service you wouldn't get in most jewellers or authorised dealers. You're in safe hands with Sead.

camelbar90

Looking Around
14/2/19
Germany
You were right guys! I got tracking code this morning, and I've the watch now, I can just say one word: PERFECT!

rocky5161

Horology Curious
15/7/18
Is there a website? how do I see what watches they have? Thank you so much!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
i just took some time off during cny
but im back working

WHEN YOU CLICK ON SUPERMIRRORS TAB IN TD SECTION it just now goes to your buyer reviews section . You cannot see ( well I can't find ) your current EU stock list or your contact details . I have given your contact details to two members looking to buy watches this week , because like me they can't find the list or your contact details either Sead . YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK MODS TO SORT OUT, LOOKS LIKE AN IT ISSUE .