• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead replying

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
Hello,
I sent sead an email 3 days ago and he is not responding. Is that normal, is he on vacation or does he not respond to new members that well?
Greetings, Domisus

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
That is normal, Sead is one of the better dealers. Show some patience and do a bit of reading, Sead is a one man show and this is not his fulltime job...You are not buying on Amazon(even then I get responses after 5-6 days..lol) so give the guy a break.

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
Alright, thank you guys. I just wanted to ask because I read that he is responding very quick. I maybe thought that I forgot something in the email. Or that he never gonna respond because I'm relatively new to this site (I have done purchases from TD sites in the past tho)

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Alright, thank you guys. I just wanted to ask because I read that he is responding very quick. I maybe thought that I forgot something in the email. Or that he never gonna respond because I'm relatively new to this site (I have done purchases from TD sites in the past tho)

no problem, Chinese NY so everything is closed....Can be a week or 2 before he reads his loads of emails

Reactions: Domisus

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
Er hat mir letzten Freitag gemailt, dass er wegen CNY ein paar Tage Urlaub macht.

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
Sorry, I wrote it in german. He wrote me last Fryday, that he will take a rest during CNY.

Claxon

Known Member
8/9/18
Sead answered me two days ago..... during CNY.... also has updated EU list on 05/02...... Great TD.....

Last edited:

SikRipAndPanic

The answer is yes but what was the question
Supporter
7/2/17
London / Essex Area
I have inbound from him my first order a little slow response but patience is the order of the day with this hobby.
But he did respond today so hang tight all will come good I guess

Sent from the RWI App

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
I have recently changed my TD to Sead, be patient, great experience every time, nothing truer than good things comes to those who wait!!! Sead is a stand up guy, No Worries

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
He answered me 3 days after I sent him my first message. It was during CNY, so no worries. Thanks for all the help

Reactions: Taz71

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
He takes a bit of time to reply sometimes but he is the only guy I buy watches from, excellent QC and an all around good guy.

Reactions: Taz71 and Domisus