• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Experience so Far (edited by the mods)

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Hi all, I intend to share my experiences with everyone shortly. Perhaps in this instance, I will first speak to Sead first and the moderators as I should have done before starting this post. I will keep everyone updated.

Good to see you finally realized it....I will first speak to Sead first and the moderators as I should have done before starting this post.

now I hope all will be good for you....

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have removed references to payment methods. I am moving this to the TD review section so it does not clog up the TDs main page.

Quantumsolace we still have an ongoing ticket on this and I was waiting for you to respond.

If you need me to speak to sead1999 via PM I offered to do so.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I did not however edit the title which apparently contained the word disgusting which is no way to deal with a TD. Maybe Ralphy1975 can confirm to me what was in that title.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I did not however edit the title which apparently contained the word disgusting which is no way to deal with a TD. Maybe Ralphy1975 can confirm to me what was in that title.

Confirmed it said something to the effect of "disgusting experience"

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
After a while this was all resolved.

The OP is not pleased at how it was resolved and chooses to use other TDs from now on, I had very little interaction in this case. It was resolved between the two parties.

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Whew! Place an order with TD. Waiting and still waiting. Clogged up with the holidays, I suppose.