• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead’s amazing service from a long time customer.

sackjarrow

Known Member
17/2/14
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Sead for being an amazing TD. I’ve purchased many reps and whenever something went wrong (like losing the pearl on a seadweller). He was always quick to send over a new one free of charge. Here’s blackbay I recent purchased from Sead.

80bf61875abee7d1776beb9c17df0876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Are the hands aligned (or maybe centred is a more accurate word) on your Black bay? From that pic, it looks like round disk at the end of the hour hand is not aligned to the round disk at the end of the minute hand.

Not sure if I have explained that well - but basically I had the same issue with my BB. Hadn't seen it before i received my watch and now this one looks like a similar issue - or it could just be the angle!

sackjarrow

Known Member
17/2/14
Are the hands aligned (or maybe centred is a more accurate word) on your Black bay? From that pic, it looks like round disk at the end of the hour hand is not aligned to the round disk at the end of the minute hand.

Not sure if I have explained that well - but basically I had the same issue with my BB. Hadn't seen it before i received my watch and now this one looks like a similar issue - or it could just be the angle!

May be the angle. I get what you’re saying. I’m not seeing too much of a shift. Here’s a more direct shot:

bc0c8e7f8e0ce8fb032fea8acc56177c.jpg