• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead giving me the run around.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You are wrong. Dont try to make ppl feel bad because they think diffrent. unless you have something to share let people speak.

A) Please do not make assumptions about my intentions here and imply that I am trying to hurt others feelings

B) You are not the boss of me

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
He can write his review, nobody is stopping him from writing his review - but a review, nothing more, nothing less. Comparing one bad experience with a massive implosion like Loco Louie is not a fair and just comparison.

And nobody is 'bashing' him - you think this is bashing, seriously ?

It's being pointed out to him that his experience can not be compared to the Loco Louie situation .

Id like to just add that Loco had good reviews to, and this have happen to even more ''big'' td's in time. Also please take in consideration, that all reviews on whatever forum or form have person feeling at a stated moment that can not be replicated by who reads them. Thats why again i say this is a review and nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
A) Please do not make assumptions about my intentions here and imply that I am trying to hurt others feelings

you do speak to much and give usless info most of the time. ive just replied what you wrote if you dont like it maybe type diferently next time.

Have a good day!

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17

C) I you use the phrase, "you are not the boss of me", you must be looking forward to wearing your first pair of long pants

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
you do speak to much and give usless info most of the time. ive just replied what you wrote if you dont like it maybe type diferently next time.

Have a good day!
maybe you type better english m8
c’mon guys, the op gets the message.... we were all there once so allow a noob to make some mistakes

Reactions: SuperLory

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
A shit-fest, what a fucking surprise.

71bucks

18/5/10
"If we don't post when someone starts to have a problem with a TD or supporting vendor, no one is alerted to a potential problem and members could end up having problems (like with LocoLouie), a cation is always best."

This sentence is NOT a COMPARISON between Sead and LocoLouie.

The OP, with this sentence, was defending his post of a negative experience at the point in which he started to feel run around rather than waiting for the situation to have every chance of being sorted before posting, which could have been months from now, and points to an example - LocoLouie - of where folks not waiting would have been a good thing for the members of this forum.

Whether you agree that posting a negative experience earlier rather than after the point where all chances of resolution have been exhausted is your opinion, but this was NOT the comparison between Sead and LocoLouie that you are reacting to.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
"If we don't post when someone starts to have a problem with a TD or supporting vendor, no one is alerted to a potential problem and members could end up having problems (like with LocoLouie), a cation is always best."

This sentence is NOT a COMPARISON between Sead and LocoLouie.

The OP, with this sentence, was defending his post of a negative experience at the point in which he started to feel run around rather than waiting for the situation to have every chance of being sorted before posting, which could have been months from now, and points to an example - LocoLouie - of where folks not waiting would have been a good thing for the members of this forum.

Whether you agree that posting a negative experience earlier rather than after the point where all chances of resolution have been exhausted is your opinion, but this was NOT the comparison between Sead and LocoLouie that you are reacting to.

Who are you talking to ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This is a free forum...lif you have a good one please do share it but don't bash on him like he did something wrong because he did not!

Sead sold me the watch below. His communication skills weren't the greatest but the product and shipping were excellent. He's also a very good lover...

CNJ2hFL.jpg

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
As a few people who did take the time to actually read what I put and commented on already. I did not make a comparison of Sead and LocoLouie. I pointed out why I posted my experience that I had with Sead this time. There is just way to many people on here that can't deal with the fact that when someone had a problem with a TD it gets posted.
I really don't care if Sead sent you a watch and you receive it- guess what, he has sent me watches in the past also. I posted about my experience I had this time with ordering from him. If you don't like the fact that I put what happened in a post - Don't read it.

I am no noob on here, I have ordered dozens of watches from TDs , dealt with Modders and Supporting Vendors and they are known I am a no bullshit person. I pay right away (and even pay more than asked to pay), I have sent other members parts, I have donated brand new watches to the forum. I think I have earned my right to post my experience. I said NOTHING untrue- it is a few members who can't read that accuse me of saying Sead is like LocoLouie.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Did maybe the delivery service messed it up? Because i have some problems with DHL these days, one package lost, 2 other were delivered to a completly different address... And iam not the only one with this problems so maybe they screwed this up? Iam not defending the TD here but i have the package problems since 2-3 weeks maybe they fucked something up.

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
And to be even clearer. The biggest problem I have with the situation is Sead's response. He told Slaughterer to go search for the watch and is basically trying to wash his hands of it. That is NOT the proper resolution. I would rather take the hit on the watch then have Sead tell Slaughterer to go look for it. He has nothing to do with the order other than it being shipped directly to him at my request. I feel bad enough that Slaughterer took his time going back and forth with me on this. He went out of his way to make some calls to see if there were problems with shipping lately and he didn't even have to do that. I am grateful for his help in the matter and definitely owe him a beer for taking up his time on this.

71bucks

18/5/10
Sead sold me the watch below. His communication skills weren't the greatest but the product and shipping were excellent. He's also a very good lover...

CNJ2hFL.jpg

Gorgeous watch.

My experiences with Sead have been the same as you described except we didn't make love. I'd order from him without hesitation; it'd take more than a few accounts of bad experiences for me to change, but the accounts of bad experiences are important to post.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Is it not obvious? All who have argued as if the thread starter was 'comparing Sead to LocoLouie', which includes you.

What's glaringly obvious to me is your lack cognition.

Direct quote below from the OP - the fact that he raised the subject of Loco Louie twice whilst trying to justify his hyperbolic thread was your clue as to where precisely he was making a comparison to Loco Louie - the suggestion being that if he posted this thread then it is to avoid having another LL situation.

If we don't post when someone starts to have a problem with a TD or supporting vendor, no one is alerted to a potential problem and members could end up having problems (like with LocoLouie), a cation is always best.
As we all know, there have been TDs and supporting vendors that went bad on these forums and members got screwed by them. Hearing when there is a bad transition helps alert members and hopefully keeps more of them safe. It is not like no one has gotten stiffed on here before- just ask the members who still haven't received their watches from LocoLouie.

Do you understand now ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
And to be even clearer. The biggest problem I have with the situation is Sead's response. He told Slaughterer to go search for the watch and is basically trying to wash his hands of it. That is NOT the proper resolution. I would rather take the hit on the watch then have Sead tell Slaughterer to go look for it. He has nothing to do with the order other than it being shipped directly to him at my request. I feel bad enough that Slaughterer took his time going back and forth with me on this. He went out of his way to make some calls to see if there were problems with shipping lately and he didn't even have to do that. I am grateful for his help in the matter and definitely owe him a beer for taking up his time on this.

Which is why you've posted this thread - to irritate him, get back at him because he hasn't handled this to your satisfaction.

This is a review thread, logically you would post your review once the situation has been resolved. You've involved a mod, who is no doubt in contact with Sead, and when the situation is resolved you will obviously update this thread so that it really is a review thread and not you trying piss someone off because they've pissed you off.

Last edited: