• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead giving me the run around.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I'm doing small imports like that more than 15 years now. I could write a book with stories about.
One of the things that i can be sure about is that DHL is NOT a respectful and trustworthy company.

Concluding they only serve germanys' interests, using whatever they can, legal or not, ethical or not.
Anyone that read economic newspapers for more than a month can see their way of "doing bussiness".

Reactions: McTat and freediver

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
LOL, somebody looks like a whining little dick right now.

Ya you. It is amazing how many assholes like you are on here.

I posted my experience- no matter what whining people like you and your fellow ass buddies say - this is exactly what happened. So make as many comments as you want, it happen, so fuck off.

Reactions: MrBeasy

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sead is the best TD

Also not a good idea to have your watch shipped to someone other than yourself. Sure recipient in this case is nothing but upstanding, but still helps to avoid issues like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY the F do you have like zero posts? LOL

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
I posted exactly what happened. If people can't read and figure out that it was triangle shipped to Slaughterer, that is their problem.
But the good thing that came out of this is that I realized there are WAY to many assholes on here.
Those of you that appreciated my efforts to help the community and those of you that I chat with on PM and dealt with buying things from hope my efforts helped.
And to you message board heroes that just can't handle seeing things you don't like posted- Fuck Off.

Elvis is leaving the building.

Reactions: MrBeasy

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I sent a long PM to moderator BB about all this. I called DHL a few times. It looks like the package is being returned to Sead because DHL could not determine the recipient. The status says "return initiated" and the bar is in yellow, not green. It seems DHL have delivered the package to Sead's original carrier for return to him.
Side note #1: Domestic DHL in EU right now is understaffed and total chaos. Packages are getting delayed up to 1 month or getting lost. I advise not sending packages via DHL in EU right now, wait until September. Or use a different carrier.
Side note #2: If a member experiences the stress of a lost package and does not get community (not just TD and Mod) support, it is really demotivating for them.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I sent a long PM to moderator BB about all this. I called DHL a few times. It looks like the package is being returned to Sead because DHL could not determine the recipient. The status says "return initiated" and the bar is in yellow, not green. It seems DHL have delivered the package to Sead's original carrier for return to him.
Side note #1: Domestic DHL in EU right now is understaffed and total chaos. Packages are getting delayed up to 1 month or getting lost. I advise not sending packages via DHL in EU right now, wait until September. Or use a different carrier.
Side note #2: If a member experiences the stress of a lost package and does not get community (not just TD and Mod) support, it is really demotivating for them.

Thanks for posting this, it explains things clearly - something the OP wasn't able to do himself.

OP may have got a little more support if he had stated the facts, rand nothing but the facts, rather whining about how badly he'd been treated by Sead.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ya you. It is amazing how many assholes like you are on here.

I posted my experience- no matter what whining people like you and your fellow ass buddies say - this is exactly what happened. So make as many comments as you want, it happen, so fuck off.

No you didn't post your experience - you didn't understand that there were 2 tracking numbers for a start.

You keep on calling everyone who disagrees with you an asshole - does that mean you are omniscient or is it you the asshole ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I posted exactly what happened. If people can't read and figure out that it was triangle shipped to Slaughterer, that is their problem.
But the good thing that came out of this is that I realized there are WAY to many assholes on here.
Those of you that appreciated my efforts to help the community and those of you that I chat with on PM and dealt with buying things from hope my efforts helped.
And to you message board heroes that just can't handle seeing things you don't like posted- Fuck Off.

Elvis is leaving the building.

Excellent news, the assholes thank you.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I think the problem really is this section of the market is growing to a point that guys like Sead and Lucy are now becoming very busy, much busier than they ever have been before. You get noobs coming on here, reading how great these guys are on QC, and expecting an amazon like experience because they just don't know any better. It's nobodies fault it is just the pitfall of a growing market.

Stuff like this does happen and Sead sorts it. He can be a little slow because he has other things on.

I've been using Sead (and others) for about 5 years. In the old days I never asked for tracking or QC and never received them. But I never got a bad watch.

[Unnamed other TD] I got the whole customer experience. Nice email chain from different departments, fast responses, QC and shipping. But I had to decline QC 5 times on two watches.

Once I sent a part back to Sead, it got lost, I had proof, he refunded me no questions asked. I'm dealing straight with Sead so it's easy. In [Unnamed other TD] you're not dealing with [The Big Boss] you go through the channels.

Horses for courses. A watch not turning up and taking a while to resolve isn't the end of the world. It happens. Can appreciate the frustration but sometimes we just need to maybe take a step back and remember what we are dealing with. We are lucky our $$ don't disappear into thin air and we are really looked after, even if it does sometimes take time to resolve.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Is "a lost package" an affair that should concern the seller? Is Sead responsible for DHL problems? This thread was meant against him. And don't forget that he has stated that in case that the watch get lost he will send another one.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This had nothing to do with the stress of a lost package. OP made this all about attacking Sead. If he really wanted support he went about it in completely the wrong way. Look at his title for this thread. Look at his thread on RG: https://www.repgeek.com/super-mirrors/293829-buyer-beware.html. This guy is a bitter, little bitch. He's obviously pissed that his $500 fake Chinese watch didn't find its way to your door. Boo hoo. DHL screwed up. It's not the first time. I've been fairly quiet (for a change) but I am tired of his whiny-ass. If he was truly looking for support regarding the shipping issue he would have received it from this forum. You know that. We see it all the time. Good luck dealing with this guy slaughterer62. I have a feeling you are going to need it.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I am wondering if it is delivered,....just ask DHL for the signature...quick and easy...I know of deliveries where the guy from Post signed himself as they are under great pressure to delivere a certain amount per day.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Is "a lost package" an affair that should concern the seller? Is Sead responsible for DHL problems? This thread was meant against him. And don't forget that he has stated that in case that the watch get lost he will send another one.

i just wanted to know where it is, now i got an info
i have no problem getting a new watch and i will do it, it just give me one more option before i call it a loss, i might be able to rearange delivery
but than i will know on monday
in either case he will get a watch
will know in a few days
new or this one, hopefully this one

I REALLY HOPE DIDNT ASK TOO MUCH