• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead giving me the run around.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
I didnt read whole this yet
i will in short time
anyway yes i dont give always trackings to everyone but i fix everysingle problem there is
i will this one too
but a few things
i delayed this tracking it was shipping to germany i get those trackings with delay

second
the tracking it says delivered , is it too much from me to ask to call the post office, is this run around is this too much

third do u think u will hurt me with this, is this is intention than u are doing it wrong

fourth good dealer is the one who will fix issues, i have in past
including loss of 4 watches, onions , paypal claims,
i have beeeeeeeeen here long time but i fixed all major issues

fifth on trackings again why i delay them, its because major work i leave for me, remmeber all the emails i answer, not steve, ana, mike etc , so u always talk to me

6 i asked james to call the post office see whats up
obviously u cant do that much , everything cant be served on silver plate without little effort

Pascal2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/18
I bought a Sead watch yesterday, this tread did not make me change my mind about sead ;))) N. 1
reading the tread I bought the same from him without problems

Reactions: electric

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
I've always bought from Sead only had 1 tracking number, I've always been impressed. He doesn't email a lot but for me has always sent a watch that I'm very happy with, I could leave qc to him, I think he's the best at his price range which I find is around 30-50 cheaper than the other more professional looking sites

Reactions: munsonz

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
nothing interesting mate
i accept it says delivered but not received
i dont have a problem with that
but before i ship out a new one
i would like two things
1 call dhl ingermany and give them the tracking do they know anything
2 if they dont know i check from my side
3 if nothing i ship a new one like lost in customs, not a first time either

if majority of people say i should do number 3 without 1 and 2 i will ship it

fair enough

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I've always bought from Sead only had 1 tracking number, I've always been impressed. He doesn't email a lot but for me has always sent a watch that I'm very happy with, I could leave qc to him, I think he's the best at his price range which I find is around 30-50 cheaper than the other more professional looking sites

That is a great description of his service

Sent from the RWI App

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
nothing interesting mate
i accept it says delivered but not received
i dont have a problem with that
but before i ship out a new one
i would like two things
1 call dhl ingermany and give them the tracking do they know anything
2 if they dont know i check from my side
3 if nothing i ship a new one like lost in customs, not a first time either

if majority of people say i should do number 3 without 1 and 2 i will ship it

fair enough

I didnt want to offend you sead :) just wanted to say its interesting because now the story is completly different with your side of the story.

All good mate :)

Reactions: electric

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Sead is the best TD

Also not a good idea to have your watch shipped to someone other than yourself. Sure recipient in this case is nothing but upstanding, but still helps to avoid issues like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maron

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL, somebody looks like a whining little dick right now.

Reactions: SuperLory

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So I ordered a 15400 that Sead was supposed to ship directly to Slaughterer. After I approved the QC pics, he said he sent the watch out to him. I asked for a tracking number, no reply. After awhile and not hearing anything about it, I emailed again asking for the tracking number. Response was "it should be there soon", but he never gave me a tracking number. Waited awhile and emailed him again, only thing I got was a screenshot of something that said "arrived in Germany" - but no tracking number. So I waited awhile and contacted Slaughterer to see if he got it. He said that he just received one, but that it had a different customers name on it. So I contacted Sead on it and told him that Slaughterer just got one in with someone else's name on it, and asked him for the tracking number (again). Sead responded, (not giving me a tracking number) saying "that one is probably it, I probably put it in the wrong box with someone else name on it". So I sent Slaughterer the serial number of the QC pics to see if that might have been my watch, he responded that it was a different watch and his customer that sent it emailed him about it. So I again asked Sead for a tracking number, he finally gave me one. I tracked it and it said that it was loaded on the truck for delivery on the 29th. So I emailed Sead back about it and asked him to check on it. He told me to have Slaughterer track it down. He messaged Slaughterer asking him if he got the watch and Slaughterer responded no, what address did you send it to. I checked the tracking number again and now it says delivered on the 29th.
So the multiple times I asked for the tracking number and never got it and him trying to pass the job of finding it to Slaughterer - It is not Slaughterer's Job to look for it, and considering Sead never told us the address he sent it to, impossible to even look into it. I consider this getting the runaround. I have contacted a Mod to step in and help.
Also the other watch that I ordered from Sead I tried getting a tracking number for (to try and avoid a mess like this one) - it took over 4 times of me asking before I got a tracking number and he said it already had shipped out. When I checked that tracking number, it said "shipping information received" but that is it. Something for sure is going on here.

We now learn that the parcel was triangle shipped.

For those who don't understand what this means ( e.g. the OP), it passes through another country before arriving at it's final destination. This means that there are in fact 2 (two) tracking numbers attributed to the parcel - sequentially - therefore the reason Sead didn't give you a valid and relevant tracking number was because it was impossible for him to do so until the parcel arrived at it's first destination - only when the parcel leaves that destination can he give you the correct tracking number - the number pertinent to it's final destination.

LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ralphy

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
As for calling the DHL etc i think only the sender can do it? Because i had the same problem and DHL (was the carrier) said to me the sender must fill out stuff and the receiver can't do that. So maybe sead1999 must ask the courier if slaughterer62 cant get the information.

Like i said DHL is fucked up these days i had problems with them for almost 2 month and in the end my package was lost and they refunded me.

tripdog

Sometimes it works if the courier do the triangle, i don't want to post the couriers which can do that but they bassically ship it over UK/France etc and the trackingnumber is always the same and the tracking even works withe courier in the destination country had that one before a few weeks ago.

Don't want to post the name because i know that other people can read it and yeah blacklist and stuff.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
As for calling the DHL etc i think only the sender can do it? Because i had the same problem and DHL (was the carrier) said to me the sender must fill out stuff and the receiver can't do that. So maybe sead1999 must ask the courier if slaughterer62 cant get the information.

Like i said DHL is fucked up these days i had problems with them for almost 2 month and in the end my package was lost and they refunded me.

If you just want to know where your parcel is and/or re-arrange a delivery date then you can do that. If the parcel has disappeared, and the courier doesn't know where it is, then the sender is the only one who can make a complaint/ask for an investigation etc.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Sorry did edit my post but you are right i thought its already lost :D but its delivered so normally you can just call them.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Id like to just add that Loco had good reviews to, and this have happen to even more ''big'' td's in time. Also please take in consideration, that all reviews on whatever forum or form have person feeling at a stated moment that can not be replicated by who reads them. Thats why again i say this is a review and nothing wrong with it.

Yeah...Loco was a different story. The guy grossly over promised and seriously under-delivered...then imploded in a short period of time. You can't compare him to Sead. Sead has been here a long time. In my years here, I have never seen Sead fail to deliver; he always makes it good.

Yes, the OP can post his review....which is emotional and fueled by negative emotion. Established members, Mods., Admins etc.. have posted the facts. It's always good to counter emotions with facts. It helps us remember how this game is played and why the Number 1 rule is patience.

Reactions: tripdog

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
a89e91d5b8cf7e348f536367ec6906e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Thats all im asking