• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Response time question

Rare

Horology Curious
25/11/21
Emailed him yesterday. I'm aware of time difference. Curious what previous buyers experience was as far as getting a reply. I also know none of this is fast & not inna hurry. Looked at his current stock. Thx in advance :)

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Sead is a man of few words. Better keep it simple, be ready and specific for what you want from his stocklist. Good luck

Rare

Horology Curious
25/11/21
I emailed him the specific two models I was interested in so hopefully I hear back soon thanks for your input.

Rare

Horology Curious
25/11/21
He started responding after a little over a day and then said he'd get back to me and another day has passed.
Even though he has a few watches I'm interested in available his communication has left a lot to be desired.

Karma4U

Horology Curious
21/3/21
Just a little advise do your research on the watch your interested in read RWI reviews on the different models that you see on his UK stock list if that where you want to purchase from.

Alternatively if you see a watch on one of the other Trusted Dealers (TD) dealers site on RWI but want to use Sead send him the details of the watch to see if he can source.

Please read and understand the different models made by different factories to different standards i.e. Low, medium and high which is reflected in the price range

Sead is not going to respond to multiple question on multiple watches he and most of the members on this site would assume you have done your research and know what your looking for.

If you see a watch on Sead UK stock move quick as it may not be available for long remember when you get QC images for approval its a Rep of an original and may have small flaws.

Sead is a very good TD.

Best of Luck don't get put off and be patient on delivery after payment ,